"Viva Pinata!"

pokemon_master

<font color=peach>Everybody wants to be a Munchlax
Does anyone have, or has played, this game on the Xbox 360?

I am addicted to this. :) I don't normally say this about Xbox games. I thought "Grabbed by the Goulies" (no pun intended) was cool though I did get scared every 5 minutes. This game was fun, and I love all of the cute characters.. In my opinion, the best games are friendly. :)

Also, there is an element of Catching/taming things in this game, which I also like in games. Things like Animal Crossing, Pikmin and of course, Pokemon are favorites of mine. :)

I must admit however, I had no clue what the game was about. I mean, the advert didn't help at all! "Hey Kids, I'm a Magical Pinata" doesn't help one bit..
Also, the element of the "Circle of Life" I hated to begin with. I just got through naming my little things; why would I want to kill them?!

The one downside is the limiting factors. You only have a limited amount of space; a limited amount of pinata you can keep; a limited amount of Pinata houses you can make. How can my imagination be limitless if you won't let me have lots of Pinata?! :confused3

It's also Xbox Live compatable, though I doubt I'll be able to experiment with that since A) it's my brothers and B) we haven't set the thing up yet.. They are also making a Cartoon, to which I've seen the premiere (comes free with the thing. :) ).

All in all, I think it's a good game. OK, I have had frustrations with it (trying to get things which can fly to fall in love is NOT easy since they keep flying off have the time!!) and I have reset the game a couple of times due to my incompetence with it, but all in all I loved it.. :)

So, has anyone seen it/played it/though about buying it? Well, after that you should do.. ;) :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

I hope you let your brother play on your Wii while you were hogging his x-box 360!

(Nope, havent played this, or even have it!)

:yay:

Jodie

I hope you let your brother play on your Wii while you were hogging his x-box 360!

(Nope, havent played this, or even have it!)

:yay:

Jodie

Err.. Yeah.. :teeth: (Oops.. ;) )

Luckily I had a day off in order to play it.. :lmao: Tim - I promise i'll do revision tommorrow!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: (That's a LONG story..)

So, has anyone seen it/played it/though about buying it? Well, after that you should do.. ;) :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

I've downloaded it, does that count , hehe.

I don't yet have a 360 to play it on yet though, but the next "customer" one I get in, I'll be having a look at it.

Tron[ADS];16570693 said:
I've downloaded it, does that count , hehe.

I don't yet have a 360 to play it on yet though, but the next "customer" one I get in, I'll be having a look at it.

Close enough.. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter