VMK = Greatest MMORPG Graphics Online?

Imagineer_Tech

Always And Forever ~ illusionistic
I don't know about you people, but VMK had some of the greatest graphics for an online game in my eyes. I loved my little avatar, they all looked amazing. Like if they were action figures i'd buy them all, they just look so amazing. The rooms and furniture equally looked as amazing. What do you guys think?

Oh no doubt, VMK was the most beautiful game ever, you were actually living in artwork. Many things were hand-drawn.

Definetly. They all looked real, and the details that they just put into all of vmk were incredible. Compared to all games out there right now, vmk is the best. I miss it so much!

VMK was indeed the best. Of course you all know I love gaming, but moving on is so hard. I play Meez, Webkinz, and Frenzoo right now. But the graphics aren't like VMK. VMK.... the graphics were just so bright and beautiful. it was like you were living artwork. I miss VMK so much, I had a dream last night that it reopened, so this morning I got on and found out it was still gone. I really really wish VMK would come back. I miss it too much. I miss Cheer, her little pixelated black eyes and long batting eyelashes. Her sparrow shirt and blue cheerleading skirt. Her minnie hat and silver ears. Her herbie shoes and sparrow shoes. And the thing she was most known for, her navy colored flipped out hair. She was so goofy looking, and I loved every minute of it. I enjoyed coming home to my Castle Suite and my African safari room I fixed up. And when I was sad I'd always go to the Castle Forecourt. I remember Random Parading Sundays with Ill, Super, Sharkie, Monkey, Am, and Toucan. I remember playing fireworks and stinking badly but still having fun. I remember having the greatest friends in the world, knowing I'd give up everything I had on VMK just to keep them. And then me and Ill opening up my Football hotub room. And me and Monkey going around making others happy, the super duo the Sugar Fairy and the Monkey Fairy. And me and Am always getting each others nose :p. And me and Super always helping others in The Lava Club. :-)

Without a doubt VMK had the best graphics out of all the look-alikes. Although I will say the Pixie Hollow game has great graphics, but the way VMK made your avatars look like little dolls was more appelaing to me. I have a picture of my avatar on my enV2 phone and it always makes me sad to know that I'll never see her again. She was so cute with her big eyes, bird hat, pirate shirt, cowboy pants, & red flipped out hair.

I think by far that vmk has the best graphics, yes has ( it is not dead to me ). But I think the most impressive thing about vmk was the attention to detail in every aspect of the game, It was like no detail was overlooked the covered it all!

I wouldn't say that VMK had the BEST graphics (as in realistic [not that it was intended to be]) but definitely the most beautiful.

Best graphics by far for not only its target age group, but the best graphics for its genre. Also, the best interface I've seen.
I'd best compare it to how Nintendo use the Wii's lower graphics abilities far better than 3rd Parties.

I agree, they were my favorite, but there are some higher quality graphics I have found

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter