VMK Guy Clothing

RachelNinja

Sometimes I'd rather live in VMK than in real life
Hey everyone! I was just wondering if any of you had pictures of your boy characters that you could share with me. A simple screen capture of the boy looking forward would be absolutely fantastic! The reason is because Weird didn't really take many screen caps with a lot of his costumes (and even "normal" clothing).

I was actually able to take a screen cap from Evoulie's thread in the dream shirt and put on Weird's head, arms, and shoes, and then added the dream ears. Haha, it came out fairly decent.

If any of you have any pictures to share, that'd be a big help! I already checked the other thread (Final Bell?) but not many of them are looking directly forward. These are the ones that I do have for him:
- blue tron
- red football
- blue football
- referee
- typhoon lagoon
- blizzard beach
- teal football
- red baseball
- green superhero
- green mission space
- everest
- native american
If you have ANYTHING else (and especially "normal" clothes like jeans and a shirt?), I'd appreciate it. Thanks a million!

This is the only one I have ready...I will post more later...
CowboyShirt.jpg

I have these two
jakevmk3.jpg
jakevmk2.jpg

i might be able to find a few more if i look

This is the only one I have ready...I will post more later...
CowboyShirt.jpg

I have these two
jakevmk3.jpg
jakevmk2.jpg

i might be able to find a few more if i look

Thanks guys! I really appreciate it. Those will definitely come in handy (and I might just use the pink ears for myself too!). Any others you have would be greatly appreciated if you have the time. Muchas gracias :goodvibes

Yeah this picture of aengus probably isn't the most helpful picture. I mean why would you want a flat of aengus? LOL! That is what you need these for, isn't Rachel?

Thanks everyone! Haha, I don't exactly need a flat Aengus, but I definitely like those green flips he's wearing :thumbsup2 I've been able to kind of cut and paste certain parts of costumes and put them together onto Weird. Now he has a few more costumes than he had before! I basically just needed any kind of clothes that were on guys because anatomically, it wouldn't work with girls! But I had fun making the clothes for me too because now both Weird and Ninja can have flats wearing Sparrow!

Thanks everyone! Haha, I don't exactly need a flat Aengus, but I definitely like those green flips he's wearing :thumbsup2 I've been able to kind of cut and paste certain parts of costumes and put them together onto Weird. Now he has a few more costumes than he had before! I basically just needed any kind of clothes that were on guys because anatomically, it wouldn't work with girls! But I had fun making the clothes for me too because now both Weird and Ninja can have flats wearing Sparrow!

nice, I love sparrow! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter