VMK Halloween Logo Design Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vally said:
can you plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me how to do that!?!?!?!? i wanna try to do som'thin' like that.

well, first of all i use photoshop. I've been using for like over 3 years so im pretty comfortable with the tools. If you have photoshop and just starting to use it, you should play around with all the tools first. There are many tools that aren't too self-explanatory.

coolaronie said:
Here is my entry: I'll probably make a few more but here is #1

halloweenvmklogo1rv2.jpg

Your color choices are perfection! :thumbsup2

WOW! thank you all for the delightful comments! I never knew you guys would admire the logo as much! Big thank you to all!

yeah these are really creative. me and my friends will get together so we can create our own! :grouphug:

coolaronie said:
well, first of all i use photoshop. I've been using for like over 3 years so im pretty comfortable with the tools. If you have photoshop and just starting to use it, you should play around with all the tools first. There are many tools that aren't too self-explanatory.

I love Photoshop. I know very little, and really want to learn more… the problem is AFFORDING the darn thing. The price on that program is a bit high for a student with a part time job and a car! I wonder if there is a less expensive version? Like, not a professional version?

HeDiedxILive said:
I love Photoshop. I know very little, and really want to learn more… the problem is AFFORDING the darn thing. The price on that program is a bit high for a student with a part time job and a car! I wonder if there is a less expensive version? Like, not a professional version?
I believe there are student versions that can be obtained but not sure if you have to be a student at certain places though. When I was a student I was able to get a different program but I am pretty sure they also had Photoshop also.

I don't want to enter the contest. I just wanted to make one for fun. :goodvibes

vmkhallow.gif

vmkhalloween.gif

Ahahahaha... mine is horrible... The dang thing wouldn't allow different frame speeds... Btw... mine's not an entry. It's for the heck of it. I can help judge if you need me milkabum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter