VMK Media

sandwich_boy

VMK Media Webmaster
Well a lot of people have been interested in my website so I thought I would create an update thread. Again, sorry if I'm breaking any advertising rules. Just pm me if I need to fix anything wrong.

Well so yeah. The sight is coming along great, ever since VMK closed, the amount of visits has shot up. Here's a picture (it's even more now, last time I checked 30 people have visited today.
statssk4.png

I made a preview page yesterday, where you can download 3 songs.

Today (a day later than sceduled), I officially opened up the site, and the visits have increased even more. I would like to thank everyone on here since it was probably them because all except for three visitors used a link to get here, and your the only forum I've really showed this too.

I added Fronteirland and Main Street mp3s that you can download.

A lot of people really like it and again thanks because it has really made me happy seeing this many people come to the site. :goodvibes :goodvibes .

I also just added a guestbook so if you stop by be sure to sign :D

Thanks a lot everyone and more updates are sure to come. I'm thinking I should release Adventureland music next maybe in a week. But I'll release little things here and there.

Thanks everyone and tell me what you think,
sandwich_boy

btw, the site is http://www.vmkmedia.co.nr/

cool i downloaded the castle forecourt and cant wait to get it on my ipod touch. p.s. i'm so excited for the wall papers :)

yeah :)

they'll be animated gifs of rooms (only a select few ;) ) that have nice peaceful animations :D

I think i picked about 4 or 5.

but I think the resolution might be bad because I forgot to change the quality on the capturing software. And last time I checked I can't really capture it again :P

I'll still put them up though :)

btw.. no updates yet

this is awesome! i signed the guest book and downloaded a couple mp3's. makes me a little homesick though...:)

^huh? i have a wii.. but i don't really know about homebrew, maybe give me a link or something? i know about homebrew for psp though if that helps (probably doesn't) .. sorry :D

anyway...

NEW UPDATE!

just added an update blog, and a link back to this update thread.

ALSO i would like to say thanks because on may 23rd the site got 70 visitors!
a total of 283 things were downloaded that day too!

remember to sign the guest book..
~sandwich_boy

EDIT: I wouldn't really consider this an update, but I tried to put up another update thread on VMK Magic. and they deleted it in like 5 seconds.. lol. yeeeaaah.

Thank you for your efforts :)
I didn't think about getting sounds.
I am so thankful you were so thoughtful.
:thanks:

Thanks guys!

I've just converted the Tomorrowland and New Orleans Square mp3's.

I'll probably put one of those two up tomorrow, because today's my birthday :banana: .

So if you guys want over the next day you can tell me which group to put up. (I guess a vote)

Thanks!
~sandwich_boy

^Thanks!
it was awesome :D

UPDATE: Just released the Tomorrowland mp3's
so go ahead and enjoy!

Everyone should be expecting New Orleans Square next, maybe in a few days ::yes:: .

thanks everyone,
sandwich_boy

You can make Wii homebrew with a bug known as the twilight hack.
you only need a TP disc, an SD card and the Right files. Just google "Twilight Hack"

Well, the twilight hack can run/test homebrew but you will need other things to create. TP is Twilight Princess (Zelda)

New update guys!

Just released the New Orleans Square mp3's. I also just made the MP3 downloads page easier to navigate around.

so yeah make sure you guys check back often I've got a lot of little things planned to come out next!

See ya later,
sandwich_boy

New update! I think you guys will all love it!

I just made a VMK Cursor set, And I'm still working on it!

You can test out two of the cursors right now on my sight! Just click on "VMK Cursor Test"

I put in some html so your cursors will automatically change. The default cursor is a vmk symbol with an arrow, and the link cursor is the same exact one in VMK!
Try it out now!
http://www.vmkmedia.co.nr/
See ya then,
sandwich_boy

What an awesome site! You have really put a lot of time and work into it. Its great to hear the VMK sounds again, almost takes me right back there :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter