VMK Media

hey guys i just added a chat room and it's pretty cool!

come check it out!

Also, Adventureland mp3s one the poll. So be expecting those mp3's in under a week (probably in a couple days)!

See ya guys later with more to come,
Jake

OK now I just put up the Adventureland mp3's and a lot of you have been requesting them anyways so I'm guessing they're pretty important for a lot of you?

Do you guys think I should release the cursors next (to actually download)

thanks everyone,
sandwich_boy

ok I was trying to put the vmkmedia userbar in my signature, but it wouldn't work. It says there was a censored word in it. What is that supposed to mean?

I'm really enjoying having your vmk sounds on my ipod. I hope you are still planning to add Fantasyland!

I hope your actually going to do fantasyland, my VMK experience isn't complete without it!

If you want fantasyland, download a sound recorder, go to gpvmk.com, and set the sound recorder to stereo mix recording. Record the sound from that site

Sorry everyone for my abscense, summer has gotten to my head.
But today I released the vmk cursors.

I'll probably be releasing Fantasyland or Fireworks next.
See ya guys later!

OK everyone, i just released the fantasyland mp3s, and apparently these were really awaited by a lot of people, so I hope a lot of you enjoy them! I also added a form on the home page where you can put you email, so you can recieve updates from your email. I also added, forums, but i'm not sure if I told you that already. if i didn't they're http://www.vmkmedia.niceboard.net/

Hope to see some new members, and be expecting fireworks levels next!!!!!!

see everyone later :rolleyes1

Hi hi.
The Banquet Hall sound is linked to Storybookland instead of Banquet Hall. (Storybookland is correctly linked, btw.)

Also, the Castle Gardens sound is an "mp" file instead of an mp3. It is only 10kb long and adding the correct extension doesn't make it play.

Do you mind taking a look at those things?

Ty for your time and energy getting this together. :)

^Sorry about that. I was tired last night, and i had to use an additional website to host the files on, because of freewebs 50mb limit, so I couldn't use the link generator on freewebs, and i had to hard html it (and i'm not good at it, so that's probably why it happened :P) I'm fixing the banquet hall - storybookland file mix, and i'll reupload, and re edit the link for the Castle Gardens sound. Sorry about this everyone. I'll pm you Dreamytime when this is finished :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter