VMK Memories

Jackoman

I wonder if the Tag Fairy has been to Disneyland b
Hi, everyone, for those who still go on this board. I haven't really thought about it much this summer, but I miss VMK more than ever now. I just wanted to write my favorite memories from my three-year VMK life.

- Getting the last word in a closing dance about two years ago ( I saw it the next morning, I was so overjoyed! )

- The way-too-long Halloween Party (or was it Christmas? I can't remember) It lasted for about three months!

- July 2005. It was a Sunday night. I was working hard at fireworks, trying to get that spacesuit! Finally, I got it! I loved it, I wore it everywhere! But I eventually lost it to scammers:sad1: But I got a new one from one of my DIS friends!:goodvibes

Anyways, those are just a couple of what I remember. Please post your own memories!

- Jackoman:wizard:

I remember the days when HowWeird and I thought spending 25 credits on a different color shirt (the kind that's always in the Clothing section!) was expensive! We would "splurge" and surprise each other with new shirts just so we would match. I remember when we both wore a brown jolly roger shirt with the pirate hat that I won in quests (haha, back then I didn't know they were very common!) and walked around in VMK. We specifically hung around the Pirate Treehouse. We thought we were so cool. And in actuality, those memories are really great ones ... it was before we knew about all the other costumes and wanted them. We were very content with what we had!

The biggest splurge of the time was saving up for 2 expedition everest hats! We thought we were awesome :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter