VMK - Things that make you smile

poohluv2u

DIS Veteran
We have so many threads about annoyances with VMK ... let's focus on some positive things. Things that make you smile :goodvibes

Saw this guy on vmk today and I thought at first he was wearing a bathing suit, I had to chuckle.

bathingsuit.jpg

:) I like reading threads like this. I've seen that guy before (at least I'm assuming that's the same guy). He spends a lot of time in Mansion lobbies. I got a laugh at that, too.

Personally, I like that there's so much to do in VMK. I find it impossible to get bored with it, despite what other people say, which is why it's so stinking addicting.

It makes me smile when there are really appreciative guests that thank you wholeheartedly when you give them some pointers. It reminds me why I help out on VMK. :)

I love hanging out with my best friends Mickeysmagic and Aengus... abd then I love the excrutiating pain of having to sit through ANOTHER episode of Today in VMK. Ugh... my ears are bleeding. Just kidding:lmao:

:rotfl: that is funny. Haven't seen that one before. As for positive things, I love that we have rides we can go on now and can now do the tomorrowland quests again (even though I won't get far on the car ones). :cool1:

I was telling a friend in VMK about not getting teh TV card at DLR. Suddenly, I got a trade request from him and..ta da...he gave me a Mickey TV. Very cool guy!

A couple of days ago, I beached myself on the Pirates game and couldn't get unstuck before the other team sunk my ship. The teammate of the person who sunk me made herself stuck too, just to be fair, and ended up throwing the game. It was so nice of her!

MeltedFlips.png

never step on the dark ride tracks.... they melt your shoes

It was worth crashing to see this screen...

TooManyAnimals.png

It's amazing that all those animals are standing there so peacefully!

Giving this a bump. There should be more things that you love about VMK, let's focus on the positive .. after all we're all still playing it!

Bump!!!

Well, we've been seeing the Pirate Girl outfit for years (the new one coming out this month, you know), and now it has come to the girls' control!!!:banana:

Haha!! It made me giggle, after playing Monstro in Kingdom Hearts to come and find him in the game. Cute stuff like that makes me giggle!

Play me a song, you're the Piano Man :rockband: :music:

slink2.jpg

Me with CL_Slinkyman in his Pirate's trivia quest. A very well thought out quest, and one amazing kid. :goodvibes

Haha in the pirates lobby i have seen this a couple times.. i dont have a picture but there is this girl some times there, her title is PatFoo hehe.. it just makes me laugh if you look at the name.. :cool1:

Haha in the pirates lobby i have seen this a couple times.. i dont have a picture but there is this girl some times there, her title is PatFoo hehe.. it just makes me laugh if you look at the name.. :cool1:

-giggles-

Little PatFoo foo
Hopping through the forest
Scooping up the field mice
And boppin' 'em on the head :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter