VMKClothing - Need help and opinions!

I'm going to update the post, thanks for all the help MissVMK678:0) and Goofy, I'll get that list for you Jegrezo. :)

*I'm running a bit late, I'm going to have to take a break from my project. I will resume later on tonight or tomorrow, sorry..

I'm going to update the post, thanks for all the help MissVMK678:0) and Goofy, I'll get that list for you Jegrezo. :)

*I'm running a bit late, I'm going to have to take a break from my project. I will resume later on tonight or tomorrow, sorry..

NP

i have some of pins and more clothing pm if you need anymore.

Thanks
MissVMK

I'm making the list right now (for real I promise lol), the project is resumed! I have alot of ideas and I'm going to work on it for the rest of the afternoon. Before I begin the actual project, I have to test the actionscripts (the project is in full flash).

I just finished my first version but it's very incomplete and I'm still looking for many images of all the VMK faces. :)

*I'll update with screenshots soon!*

Didn't I PM you a picture of myself with a stitch space helmet and traditional mick ears on?

Didn't I PM you a picture of myself with a stitch space helmet and traditional mick ears on?

Yes.. the list is just there to help me keep track of things I need to crop out. I'm very slow paced at the moment, but I'm trying to get the framework done before I begin the massive clothing cropping.

Yes.. the list is just there to help me keep track of things I need to crop out. I'm very slow paced at the moment, but I'm trying to get the framework done before I begin the massive clothing cropping.

kaa

A few hats available:

BirdHat.png
CowboyHat.png
HolidayHat_Red.png
RedBaseballCap.png
SilverEars.png
StaffEars.png
TesterEars.png
DreamEars.png

The dream ears will be called "Goofy's Dream Ears" on rollover :)

I need opinions on the loading screen (it will be a bit more compressed in reality)..

Click to view it..

"VMK Clothing" will be a VMK dress up game that will, for the moment, only include costume parts and common shop button clothing. It will not be like the avatar customization that was available in VMK but instead more like the registration process.

Hats! Hats! Hats!

BlueBeret.png
EarthDayMickeyEars.png
ExpeditionEverestHat.png
FlipHat.png
LagoonagatorHat.png
OrangeMickeyEars.png
MickeyHatWithGoldenEars.png
PumpkinMickeyHat.png
PurpleMickeyEars.png
RedStitchHat.png
TraditionalMickeyEars.png
TealMickeyEarscopy.png
BatMickeyHat.png

I'm missing alot of girl's only costumes (tiara..), if anyone has them, please post!

Alright, I have lots. Most of them are from when I got high scores on the Fireworks game, so be prepared to work with a pink background!

vmkbaseballbluear0.png

Baseball Cap (Blue)

vmkberetjd1.png

Beret (Black)

vmkcaptainjacksparrowcoxr8.png

Captain Jack Sparrow (Full)

vmkmardigrasmaskeh3.png

Feather Mask

vmkfishermancapcy7.png

Fisherman's Cap

vmkflaghatmp7.png

Flag Hat (4th of July Hat)

vmkgoldearsux3.png

Gold Ears/Princess Costume (Pink)

vmkjesterhatpurplerj3.png

Jester Hat (Purple) (That's me!)

vmkpirateboycostumeau1.png

Pirate Costume (Boy) (Full)

vmkpirategirlcostumesq1.png

Pirate Costume (Girl) (I think it's full...not sure about the shoes)

vmkpiratewithoutparrotam8.png

Pirate Hat w/o Parrot

vmkprincessyellowgb3.png

Princess Costume (Yellow)

vmktraditionalmickeyhatcb5.png

Princess Costume (Blue)

vmksorcerormickeyhatha0.png

Sorcerer Mickey Hat

Alright, I have lots. Most of them are from when I got high scores on the Fireworks game, so be prepared to work with a pink background!

vmkbaseballbluear0.png

Baseball Cap (Blue)

vmkberetjd1.png

Beret (Black)

vmkcaptainjacksparrowcoxr8.png

Captain Jack Sparrow (Full)

vmkmardigrasmaskeh3.png

Feather Mask

vmkfishermancapcy7.png

Fisherman's Cap

vmkflaghatmp7.png

Flag Hat (4th of July Hat)

vmkgoldearsux3.png

Gold Ears/Princess Costume (Pink)

vmkjesterhatpurplerj3.png

Jester Hat (Purple) (That's me!)

vmkpirateboycostumeau1.png

Pirate Costume (Boy) (Full)

vmkpirategirlcostumesq1.png

Pirate Costume (Girl) (I think it's full...not sure about the shoes)

vmkpiratewithoutparrotam8.png

Pirate Hat w/o Parrot

vmkprincessyellowgb3.png

Princess Costume (Yellow)

vmktraditionalmickeyhatcb5.png

Princess Costume (Blue)

vmksorcerormickeyhatha0.png

Sorcerer Mickey Hat

OMG!! THANKS! Hopefully I can finish the hats soon.

It seems like I can't quite get all the faces of VMK.. I'm trying to concentrate on getting the basics done. If I can't get the faces done before July 20th, I'll have to cancel the project :(. I'm missing many of the dark tones, beards, larger lips, thinner eyes and non human skin colors. I'm currently trying to find an alternative, hopefully it works.

It seems like I can't quite get all the faces of VMK.. I'm trying to concentrate on getting the basics done. If I can't get the faces done before July 20th, I'll have to cancel the project :(. I'm missing many of the dark tones, beards, larger lips, thinner eyes and non human skin colors. I'm currently trying to find an alternative, hopefully it works.

Couldn't you still do it, just with limited faces?

It would be a shame to do all that work for it just to go away

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter