**VMKers READ THIS** DIS Signature Guidelines

How many smilies can you have in your Signature?
I just counted someone with 20 in their signature.

:confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3
WebmasterKathy said:
We have a lot of new DIS members posting on this forum, and a lot who have not read the DIS Signature Guidelines.

If your signature is too large to fit the guidelines, it may be deleted at any time.

Read the link for details, but the highlights of the guidelines are:

* You may have up to 12 lines of text in your signature. This includes blank lines and lines with smilies.

* You may have up to 3 graphic images, including sparkly signatures and countdowns. Each image can be no more than 200 pixels tall and 550 pixels wide.

* The file size of all of your graphics added together must be not more than 50K.

If you have questions about any of the guidelines or need help, just hop over to the Technical Support forum. :)
exuse me but idk know how to make a sig and ive gotten in trouble for not knowing how to QUOTE a sig but making a sig is more important bc i have know idea how to do it

coolkidhann95 said:
:confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 exuse me but idk know how to make a sig and ive gotten in trouble for not knowing how to QUOTE a sig but making a sig is more important bc i have know idea how to do it

Coolkidhann95,

You can edit your sig if you click on "usercp" and then in the menu to the left click on "Edit signature"

Please keep in mind, that if you do not follow the signature guidelines, your signature is subject to removal. Pay very close attention to the limit on graphic/image size and quantity as well as to the number of lines you are allowed (12).

If you have any questions, you can post them on the Technical Support board.

cat_herder said:
How many smilies can you have in your Signature?
I just counted someone with 20 in their signature.

As long as they are DISboard smilies, you can have as many as you want with a limit of 12 lines full.

Is my signature ok? I'm not that all sure. Don't delete them yet though. I'll delete them, just tell me if its regulation fitting.

Frozen said:
Is my signature ok? I'm not that all sure. Don't delete them yet though. I'll delete them, just tell me if its regulation fitting.

No sorry, you have too many graphics in your signature. You may only use 3 and you have 7 : (5) eggs, (1) photo (1) glitter signature. You will need to choose 4 to delete.

Thanks for asking!
LoriR

aw :sad: but how come other peeps have like a million pics (non dis boards). I'll change my sig, but just to let you know theres a lot of pple with more than just this.

Edited: I changed my sig (hope you're happy, tell me if it fits guidelines :sunny: )

Just fixed my signature. One of my pics was too big! Thanks again for the reminder!

I've been noticing a lot of sigs that have too many images. Please make sure you have a maximum of 3 images and they don't exceed 50KB.

Gorillapic said:
Is my signature ok?
woah that's big.. I don't think it's ok it's wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too big!!! about 5 times bigger than it should be i think

Nanoer said:
woah that's big.. I don't think it's ok it's wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too big!!! about 5 times bigger than it should be i think

Do I have to change it, or can I keep it?

how do you get boo'ed and get all those vmk pics and other pics and time lines and all that good stuff in your signature???????????:offtopic:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter