Vow Renewal Questions

UrsulasDaBomb

<font color=red>Lost Lamb Returned to the Flock<br
I found the official site about Disney Vow Renewals kinda well....not as informative as I'd have liked. And the kit they mailed me wasn't for vow renewals but weddings and honeymoons! :eek: So I guess it follows that I'd have a few questions.

1) Which of the sites is the more popular for the vow renewal ceremony?

2)How much does a typical vow renewal ceremony cost?

3)What sort of 'after-party' (reception???) is included, if at all?

Thanks in advance.

UDB

When I was planning on doing this, I found that Disney treats Vow Renewals like a wedding, so there is no difference in the cost. The base cost for a vr at Disney is $3000, which includes 4 nights at a Disney moderate, 4 day park hoppers, the ceremony, cake and champagne, basic flowers, and some other odds and ends.

However, I have heard that the 2004 package prices have changed, and the packages themselves have changed.

But to be sure, call Disney and they will tell you everything you need to know!

Ya know, I didn't answer a one of your questions!

I think the Wedding Pavillion is by far the most popular site, though the others are beautiful too. There are pictures on Disney's website as well as www.yourfairytale.com

Just a cake and champagne reception is included ,anything else is up to you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter