V's WISH'ing her way to a HOT BOD!! (Please help!!)

lillygator

DIS Veteran
ok.....I have had enough. I just got out all my old WW books and am going to a meeting tomorrow. I am ready to do this!

Welcome Lillygator!
It is tough to start but once you do with the support here you will be successful.Everyone here is very motivating!

Are you really from Siesta Key?????????

Linda

yep - Siesta Key!! It's gorgeous!

Ok, have had a great start, Special K with lo fat milk and been drinking water at work so far. Going o go weigh in at the 12:30 meeting this morning and am picking today as my meeting day. When I made it to lifetime, my meeting day was Wednesday which was a good middle of the road day I thought, but they don't have many meetings on Wednesday any more.

For lunch I have several of the Progresso zero point soups as well as lunch meat and Wonder light bread here at work.

It's raining here today but hopefully after work I will be able to walk the beach - I am ready to get this body back in shape!

ok so this is really day 1 to me....did ok last night, so far good today. I am resisting the bagels that are in the kitchen. Had Special K before I came to work....I got here before 7 so I am planning on leaving early as well.

I really just need to get my lifestyle back in order. I have let me slide and been concentrating on everyone else.

Good morning,
We were in Siesta Key this April.If I had that as a back drop everyday I would not have an excuse not to get out there.Just absolutely gorgeous!

The awesome weather most of the year too.I know they said like 95 today, that is a rough one.

Keep it up,
Linda

Thanks Linda - I know it's awful, taking for granted what other people vacation for!

So zero point soup for lunch, water and a turkey sandwich made from Wonder light bread and lo fat turkey. I am doing it!

Going to get off work a bit early today as I was here at the crack of dawn. Hopefully we can swim tonight and then I would like to get some housework done. The girls are geared up for Camp Rock tonight.

So the weekend went ok, didn't really go overboard on anything. Swam a lot of laps yesterday. I need to really concentrate now through Thursday.
This morning I am having a fruit cup and some orange juice.
For lunch either zero point soup and a salad or just the salad. I can stay strong during the day and need to keep fighting at night.

Switched my lunch up a bit, a salad and a fat free hot dog! My co-worker's were looking at me like I was nuts....but the hot dog and bun are two points. So still a very low point lunch! I topped it with onions and mustard...YUM!

Been keeping up with my points tracker, online as well as a written one. For me I think it helps a lot.

Looking forward to weigh in day. I think my mind is in the right place for the first time in a long time (re food chioces).

made it through the night ok....
I need to switch to an am meeting, I weigh less first thing! But hopefully my scale is right and going in the right direction.

Need to figure something out for breakfast today. I have a granola bar but it's three points - that's oo much if you ask me.

tomorrow is weigh in day!! I am excited except, that I have an all day meeting. I am not sure if we are breaking for lunch, but I may have to weigh in on Friday.

Hi V! Welcome back!! Sounds like you're doing great with your WW points and exercise! ::yes::

Good luck with your upcoming weigh-in! :wizard:

Well doing ok....I missed yesterdays weigh in as I was in a class all day long and I think I am going to hit tomorrow mornings.

I am off to have a nice salad for lunch!

I am feeling good!!

ok, new year, new me!

Started on my points today - been doing great and have had all my water as well. We are vacationing in May so I would like to be down as much as I can before then.

Here's to a new way of eating!

I have come to the decision that 2009 is the year about me. Yes, I am still going to be the best mom and wife I can be, but I am sick of feeling frumpy and not myself. Tonight I plan on hitting the Y or jogging the beach. I bought 2 Jillian Michaels dvds and hope to start them before work tomorrow.

I can do it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter