VWL then AK split stay - best park lineup?

Dtw002

Mouseketeer
We are staying at Boulder Ridge Mon-Fri and then AKL Fri-Tue. It’s obvious what days to do ML and AK. I wanted to see what people would recommend for HS, Epcot and Disney Springs? Are some easier to get to than others? Thanks!

For fast passes, you want HS and AK toward the end of a trip (or at least each split stay segment). At least consider DHS on Friday.

WL will typically share busses with the Contemporary or Fort Wilderness to other non-MK parks
(unless you wanted to take a long time to Contemporary and mono-railing to Epcot)

We are staying at Boulder Ridge Mon-Fri and then AKL Fri-Tue. It’s obvious what days to do ML and AK. I wanted to see what people would recommend for HS, Epcot and Disney Springs? Are some easier to get to than others? Thanks!
No particular recommendations other than we tend to pay attention to EMH hours, especially mornings. While morning EMH doesn't get a lot of love from some people, it works really well for us as early risers. Beyond that, bus service at either Lodge is roughly equivalent. Side note: the bus from WL to MK we took two weeks ago first went to FW before heading over to MK.

Bus service from AKL/V, always gets bad reviews for what reason, I DONT KNOW.

We've had nothing but good experiences..That being said, you already have the MK & AK days covered, which would be the longest if reversed(Obviously) Other than that, you really aren't going to gain or lose too much with whichever you choose TBH.

From AKV, HS might be a tad bit shorter by a couple mins. then going to Epcot, and also coming from BRV, Epcot would be a few mins. closer than HS...Take that FWIW, but when on vacay, a few mins here or there arent' going to change my vacation...As Sleepy said, stick to the EMH's or just to the park hours (Opening times/closing times) as well...The day you plan on going might be a early close day, for a specific park..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter