Waiting for GottaPlay!!

I hope after all this hard CC work you all got credited. I didn't have problems cancelling a month ago but I never got the credit either.

Did you file a dispute with your cc company? Mine was Chase and they were very quick in crediting me once the 30-day waiting period was over!! Good luck :)

add me to the list... canceled on March 1, still haven't seen a credit! I have e-mailed twice. The first time I got a very snippy e-mail saying, basically, if you READ the agreement you would see that we will credit you back. And then, a couple of weeks later when I still hadn't gotten credit, I e-mailed again. No response.

This is a terrible company to deal with.

I am going to open up a dispute today. It's my 30 day mark and well past time! Hopefully that will get everything moving!

I got an email today stating they had processed my refund and I would see the credit in 3-5 business days. Yeah, pardon me while I don't hold my breath ;)

I filed a dispute yesterday and got a message from chase today saying that they had credited my account for the amount and unless gotta play responded to their letter telling them to re-charge my account then I should be ok. So help me if gotta play tells them to re-charge my account I'll be ticked!

After calling a few days ago and having them tell me my credit had NOT been processed. I now get an email saying the credit was processed on March 1st... (what bull).

My credit card company told me to file a dispute.

:rolleyes:

Faithhope
still on the list but hoping to be off soon.

FINALLY everything is right with the world! Just checked my e-mail and had an e-mail from gottaplay saying that they finally had processed my refund... and it has showed up on my statement ... so after over a month I finally got my refund :)

Well, Jupiter must have aligned with the 7th moon blah blah because I actually got a credit today :banana:

UPDATE!: So... I have now recieved credit twice! haha I'm sure one of them will be taken off but I thought it was funny how I've been waiting SO LONG just to be credited once and I got it twice! Maybe they're making up for all the trouble they caused me, probably not, but it sure would be nice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter