Waitlist Strategy - RIV

DisneyFam2326

Earning My Ears
Hello!

We are staying at BLT for 4 nights in March and wanted to do a split stay with RIV on the backend to see if we liked it and wanted to purchase RIV points. I'm trying to figure out the best waitlist strategy.

I need 3 nights - TH, F, Sa night.

I have enough points for a 1 Bdr. Std. or 1 Bdr. pref., or a 2 bdr. standard.

I already have Saturday night reserved in the 2 bdrm std because it was available so I took it.

Any advice from any RIV owners who know the room breakdown on how best to put in my waitlist request?

Thank you so much in advance!

Not sure on the room breakdown but I generally find stalking the availability tool works better for me than waitlisting.

I have had the most luck with a 1 bedroom preferred showing up. That is what I would do.

This will be difficult to get. I find RIV does not open up if you don’t get it by 6/7 months out. We own there but we always miss early booking and have scrambled to get rooms there. Within 2 months is almost impossible there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter