Waitlist Support Group...who want's to join?

You're welcome!
December is a fun time to come, we're here now. There is lots of street atmosphere in all the parks. Some days it's warm enough to swim, other days, not as warm, so be aware of that!

Bobbi

On topic of wait list, decided to wait list a value studio for 1 night in March. We just added a 3 night cruise before our trip, and we fly in the night before the cruise.

So exciting! I did not expect there would be an chance of swimming. Is it actually hot some days at this time of year or are DVC pools heated?

Have you one a cruise before I bet that will b amazing!

I have two waitlists right now, and would love to change them to better my chances but have promised my daughter I'd waitlist VGF since we've NEVER stayed there and she is hopeful for it.

Mine are all for Memorial Day weekend so don't know what my chances are there realistically.

Currently I'm homeless for one night, but I've waitlisted a whole series so as not to have to move. Right now Sunday of Memorial Day weekend is the toughest day to get.

So I have a studio at BCV Friday, a Poly Studio Saturday AND Mon & Tues night. Would love to just waitlist Poly for for Fri and Sunday...but of course that is TWO waitlists.

So right now I think I have BCV Studio waitlisted for Sat-Wed and a std Studio at VGF waitlisted for that same timeframe.

We'll see what happens.

Sadly, I am the waitlist failure here on the boards.

Had a 1 night (Tuesday) in August (BWV) at the 7 month window.....didn't come through
Had a 1 night (Monday) in October (BCV) at the 7 month window......didn't come through
Had two 2 nights for next month at both BWV and VWL that didn't come through (though they were only 4 months on the waitlist). I ended grabing something else when it popped up.

I guess the waitlist doesn't like me. I have a new one for BWV/Standard in October (stop laughing). It's for 1 night (Tuesday). We are booked for 10 nights, but now because of flights I need to arrive a night earlier. Been on that waitlist at the 10 month mark. I don't expect it, and will stay elsewhere, but have to wait until the 7 month window to book something.

Good luck to all.....hopefully the waitlist fairy likes others better than she likes me!

Sadly, I am the waitlist failure here on the boards.

Had a 1 night (Tuesday) in August (BWV) at the 7 month window.....didn't come through
Had a 1 night (Monday) in October (BCV) at the 7 month window......didn't come through
Had two 2 nights for next month at both BWV and VWL that didn't come through (though they were only 4 months on the waitlist). I ended grabing something else when it popped up.

I guess the waitlist doesn't like me. I have a new one for BWV/Standard in October (stop laughing). It's for 1 night (Tuesday). We are booked for 10 nights, but now because of flights I need to arrive a night earlier. Been on that waitlist at the 10 month mark. I don't expect it, and will stay elsewhere, but have to wait until the 7 month window to book something.

Good luck to all.....hopefully the waitlist fairy likes others better than she likes me!
pixiedust:

I am old enough to remember a time when a waitlist coming through was not a surprise....i cant remember the last time one of mine came through....6 years ago probably :(

Was waitlisted for AKV Jambo value studio for Sunday July 2nd, came thru this week:). Very pleasant surprise.
Just the other day, I decided we did not need a savannah view for 1 night before our March cruise. The waitlist came through today! Saved a few points, and am happy with the system. We booked the cruise in December.

Will this be the beginning or end of your vacation? We arrive in the third, I believe.

We arrive on the 2nd, plan is to stay till at least the 7th. GD was lobbying for an overnight @ Universal but rate is :earseek:, unless they have a significant APH rate we will just 'do' WDW & a day trip to Sea World.

Really hoping to be able to do the member event @ TL on the 5th

We've missed each other several times in the past, maybe this trip we can say "hi":)

We arrive on the 2nd, plan is to stay till at least the 7th. GD was lobbying for an overnight @ Universal but rate is :earseek:, unless they have a significant APH rate we will just 'do' WDW & a day trip to Sea World.

Really hoping to be able to do the member event @ TL on the 5th

We've missed each other several times in the past, maybe this trip we can say "hi":)
We are hoping to go to the Typhoon Lagoon event too!

I am waiting on a one night waitlist for a studio at BCV the last week of April. I have 4 nights at BCV then the waitlist night and then the last night at BCV. I made a backup reservation for that one night at SSR but I really don't want to have to move rooms so much. I know there is still time but at what point would you give up on the waitlist?

If I have to move rooms I would rather move for the last 2 nights together.

This waitlist thing is very stressful!

I am waiting on a one night waitlist for a studio at BCV the last week of April. I have 4 nights at BCV then the waitlist night and then the last night at BCV. I made a backup reservation for that one night at SSR but I really don't want to have to move rooms so much. I know there is still time but at what point would you give up on the waitlist?

If I have to move rooms I would rather move for the last 2 nights together.

This waitlist thing is very stressful!
I hope you get that 1 night!pixiedust: It's good you have the night some where, but like you, I would not want to end my vacation by moving each of the last two nights.

I hope you get that 1 night!pixiedust: It's good you have the night some where, but like you, I would not want to end my vacation by moving each of the last two nights.

Thanks! It was a "last minute" trip so I was happy to get what I did but now I worry.

Super Super excited!!!! My BCV came through for August!!!!!!!! Love trying new spots!!! We have never stayed here and are looking forward to it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter