Walk from PBH to USF or IOA

Purrrrfecta

A little crazy cat named Lorelei
Now I have read that the PBH is far away from US. How long does it take to walk there?

What other forms of transportation can you use to get there and how long does it take?

Does this hotel really seem far and out of the way?

Hi there! We are just back from the PBH, and can tell you that we walked everywhere about 75% of the time. From reading these boards, I thought the PBH was in the boondocks (Easterbib, Universal!). The HRH is just a 5-7 minute walk from the PBH, and the HRH is pretty close to everything else.

I would give it a 12-15 minute walk to UO. Same to City Walk. Another 5 or so minutes to IOA. We were in the Villa Wing. It would be about the same if you are in the West Wing. Longer if you're in the East Wing.

Keep in mind that we are 2 adults, no kids, and we weren't there during any humid times. I'm sure the walk would seem a LOT longer if you're pushing a stroller, or you've got a lollygagging child or two, and it were 95 degrees.

We enjoyed the walk -- it's a very pretty one. We'd often walk "home," even after strolling the parks for hours.

If you don't want to walk, the boat will drop you off at City Walk. Boat transportation is frequent (there's never much of a wait at all).

Enjoy it!

Thanx, Jodie!

I just hope I that I will have an ok time there. I just do not want to do the HRH because I am feaful that it will be packed, and I can't handle that.

That is where I was going to stay at first, and then I changed my reservation.

The PBH is very pretty, and we were glad we stayed there since when we went to have lunch at The Kitchen, the HRH was PACKED with cheerleaders!

The PBH was sold-out over the weekend we were there, and you'd never have known it. (We too had changed our ressies from the HRH!).

Enjoy it.

You will love it. It is so quiet and peaceful. I was there also when it was sold out, but you would never know it. My 12 yr old daughter, her friend, and I walked a number of times to universal and IOA, and it was about what Alexand nessa said. We were in the villas wing also. We cut across the street, and up the main drive of HRH, then cut around through the parking lot on the right of HRH as you go in. We did not do the path, as this way was shorter. We picked up the sidewalk that comes out from near the slide of HRH. It maybe took 10 minutes.

We did a day at HRH pool, which was packed and noisier. I liked PBH pool better, it was quieter and warmer too. I think the slide was faster there too. At least it felt like it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter