• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Walk up/Wait List The Boathouse or Homecomin?

neverlandsky

DIS Veteran
Is it possible for walk up/wait list for either The Boathouse or Homecomin Wednesday late afternoon/early evening? Don't want to commit to an ADR since it's our arrival day and the plane gets delayed.

We always get a walk up at homecomin’. Past few years in summer and around holidays. I don’t think we have waited more than 30 minutes for 4 of us.

We never seem to have luck making ADRs at Homecomin’, but have been very fortunate with walkups. Rarely have waited longer than 30 minutes and usually much less than that.

Does Boathouse waive the cancelation fee on OpenTable if you book and cancel same day?

On Wednesday I think you could walk up to Boathouse in early evening/late afternoon- go eighth through resto out to bar on the water.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter