Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

This will be our first trip with 2 rooms and I am eager to see how it goes. Our kids will be 18 and 14. Really looking forward to the 2 bathrooms!

I'm sure you will love it. With cell phones it is super easy even if you don't have connecting rooms. My kids loved the independence when they were in HS and had their own rooms. I must say we all got along better ;)

Question about Dolphin at Christmas: is the resort decorated for Christmas? Does the resort go all out like a Disney Resort does? We are debating taking a trip near Christmas and not exactly sure where to stay. I want it to feel very Christmasy but can boom Dolphin on points.

he booked it a few months ago..... I had him call dolphin directly. They told him they'd input with disney again and to wait 24 hours. I'm really hoping this goes smoothly for him...(I could never be a real travel agent,I'm too stressed at things going wrong for the people I'm assisting lol) Anyway for myself I would roll with it, but it's his first big trip and I've been assuring him it'll all be straightforward....
so he called last week,and was told to wait 24 hours from call..tried again and it didn't work! Who should he call for this problem? Disney IT or Dolphin? I feel bad right now as the rest of the fam had no issues inputting this at all.

so he called last week,and was told to wait 24 hours from call..tried again and it didn't work! Who should he call for this problem? Disney IT or Dolphin? I feel bad right now as the rest of the fam had no issues inputting this at all.
Do the name and phone match exactly on Dolphin reservation and MDE?

They do but I'd say it's a bit different not as elaborate, but still classy. I want to say there was a photo posted in the past month of it on this thread.

We stayed at S/D 10 years ago for Christmas, had Christmas in our room then hit the parks even. We liked how they decorated but we also bounced to other resorts to see them on that trip, got to enjoy it all and most of all saved money as we stayed on points too.

The Magical day is here! About ready to head to the airport and eventually wind up at the Swan!

Very excited to go back after a 10 year hiatus from WDW & S/D.

Have a fabulous time! I can't imagine being away for 10 years. :scared:

Has anyone stayed recently with the Costco package? I’m just curious how your room assignment was. I put in our reservation notes that we requested a family room upgrade if available or some rooms that I researched as the best. They called back saying it would be an additional $150 a night as those are Illumination rooms. $150 x 10 nights would be $1500 extra. At that rate I’d get a second room for the kids lol. So what’s the best way to make sure we don’t get a room with the tooting water craft horn going by? lol. Thanks in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter