Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

Anyone make a new Swan reservation lately? Wondering how long it has been taking to be able to link to MDE.

I recently booked at Dolphin through Priceline and I had to call Dolphin directly to get a special number to link to MDE. I've stayed at Pop and Coronado via Priceline before and didn't have to do this, but for whatever reason I did this time. The number I called was 407-934-4000 and I believe I selected option 1 for "reservations." Was quick and easy and the rep was very helpful. The linkable confirmation number started with 9; the one Priceline provided me started with 3.

Hi folks, I have an AP and just booked a room at the Dolphin for Labor Day weekend in case Disney doesn't release 2020 bookings in time. Even though this is just a backup reservation I'm actually really excited about the idea of being back at this resort! I grew up staying here on my family trips as a kid and have very fond memories of it. It's been ages though, back then it was still pretty new and they still had a tram taking the Crescent Lake resort guests to the IG!

I got a King room with a balcony since it's just me, figuring if I can't get into the parks at least I have a nice view. Those of you who've been recently, how are the new rooms and food options? And how does linking work for MDE, do you just use the reservation number? Thanks!

see my above comment about linking to MDE!

Parking rates have been increased...

5. Is there a fee for parking at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin?
Yes. The nightly fees for parking are listed below and subject to change.

Self Parking FeesValet Parking (will be temporarily suspended)
Non-Registered Guest*$27.00 for each exit$37.00 for each exit
Registered Guest **$27.00 + tax per day$37.00 + tax per day

https://swandolphin.com/feedback/transportation.html

Good news about linking Swan/Dolphin reservation to MDE.

My resort reservation made mid-day, today, through Marriott’s booking engine, just easily linked to MDE tonight.

I think that’s an all-time record for me, quickly linking to MDE!

Anyone cancelled recently and already received their deposit refund? How long did it take? Two weeks ago, I canceled my Thanksgiving reservation (for 6 nights) and I still haven’t received my refund. I know the website says up to 90 days, but really? Now that they have announced the MLS deal and have lots of other refunds to issue, I hope I am not waiting that long. We decided to cancel because DH and I decided we didn’t like the idea of Marriott having our money ( prepaid in full but fully refundable) and not knowing if we will even get into the parks. I also have an ASMo reservation for two rooms for the same time. We don’t have park tickets yet, so we are in limbo as to what to expect. I decided to just keep the ASMo reservations b/c it is a lot less of a deposit than our Dolphin ressie.
Yes, I have cancelled a total of 3 Swan/Dolphin reservations. The first Dolphin reservation refunded in about a week. The second Dolphin reservation refunded in about 2 weeks, and the Swan reservation took well over 60 days. I had to call probably 4-5 times and the first couple of times I was told that they did not even see my cancellation (even though I had an email cancellation confirmation).

Bummer about the parking rates because I bet we'll rent a car the next few times we stay to avoid traveling on busses.

Anyone know.....my husband got the email about park reservations for November Bc we booked it under his Marriott account. We are all linked in MDE. Can I be the one to make the park reservations or does it have to be him?

Parking rates have been increased...

5. Is there a fee for parking at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin?
Yes. The nightly fees for parking are listed below and subject to change.

Self Parking FeesValet Parking (will be temporarily suspended)
Non-Registered Guest*$27.00 for each exit$37.00 for each exit
Registered Guest **$27.00 + tax per day$37.00 + tax per day

https://swandolphin.com/feedback/transportation.html

Wow, parking rates are really getting ridiculous.

Thanks! For some reason mine isn't showing up :(

Do you have another resort reservation booked before the Swolphin reservation? I've found that the app just shows your soonest reservation unless you go into My Plans. We have a split stay in May and CR in October for next year and I can't see any of those unless I go to that screen.

Do you have another resort reservation booked before the Swolphin reservation? I've found that the app just shows your soonest reservation unless you go into My Plans. We have a split stay in May and CR in October for next year and I can't see any of those unless I go to that screen.
No. Good point. I tried to relink and it says that I already linked it?

No. Good point. I tried to relink and it says that I already linked it?

Sounds like the app is being its charming glitchy self lol. I would force quit and re-open or failing that delete and reinstall. That usually gets the gremlins out.

Did you get a "match" to your name when you linked the reservation number? If so, try logging out of your MDE account, then back in again.
That just rang a bell with me. I have a super old account with lots of data on it. Disney asked me to make a new one. I can't delete the old bc is it tied to Disney Plus. Long story. The reservation is on my old account! DUH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter