Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

I want to order a small case of water for our stay. When we stay in a 1 bedroom villa at Disney I usually order breakfast stuff as we have the full kitchen and I use Garden Grocer. (They are great and reliable but expensive.)

Since I am only ordering water, who do you recommend that delivers to the Swan? (Will bell hop accept it as I’d rather not have to be there for delivery.)

Thanks!

I posted a few days ago asking about the resort fee. I wanted to know if it was included in my package. I booked this package through the Disney website. Today I chatted with Disney to ask for clarification about the resort fee. The first person on the chat literally said "what is a resort fee" they did not understand the concept. They then disconnected the chat. The second person told me to call the Dolphin directly and ask because they did not know. I called the Dolphin and they told me that Disney should know whether they cover this fee or not.

The second Disney chat person also told me that "Angus and I are following the whisps to our destiny" Which is great for them and all but I have no idea what that means or why they told me that. It certainly did not help me in any way.

This is very frustrating.

The Disney Chat folks often start out with a line or quip from a character... Trying to be "magical" I guess... I just wish the people who answer the phones and help chats would be able to do more helping as well as sharing their "magic"

I want to order a small case of water for our stay. When we stay in a 1 bedroom villa at Disney I usually order breakfast stuff as we have the full kitchen and I use Garden Grocer. (They are great and reliable but expensive.)

Since I am only ordering water, who do you recommend that delivers to the Swan? (Will bell hop accept it as I’d rather not have to be there for delivery.)

Thanks!
Maybe Instacart?

Thanks!
https://www.disboards.com/threads/w...s-information-questions.3264274/post-64151098

We have two rooms booked under the same reservation number, but MDE only recognizes one room, so only half our group will have early entry unless I get it fixed. Anyone else have this problem? The nice person answering the phone for the Dolphin assured us both rooms are reserved, but the MDE question was not resolved.

We have two rooms booked under the same reservation number, but MDE only recognizes one room, so only half our group will have early entry unless I get it fixed. Anyone else have this problem? The nice person answering the phone for the Dolphin assured us both rooms are reserved, but the MDE question was not resolved.
If worse comes to worst, ask for help when you check in. I was concerned that MDE kept losing information about my party -- they'd be included and then not. The check in guy went through his mental checklist with me and my app and made sure everyone was on -- and amazingly they stayed on. As for early entry and the evening extra magic hours, he gave me a Swan business card with our reservation number and last names (and maybe something else) and said that if we had any trouble getting in, to show the card to the Disney CM and that would resolve the issue. We never had to do that as the MDE was properly fixed for the duration.

If it's something you want to fix before you arrive, I'm not sure how to fix it. Are you certain you have individuals appropriately assigned to the two rooms? I'm sure you do, but thought I'd put that out there.

Good luck.

I have booked two rooms there before and the second reservation number was one more than the first reservation. I also once had the number be 3 higher another time. Cannot hurt to try adding one or two or three to your first reservation number and seeing if it works for you. Good luck.

Question about AP discount: I was able to book my December trip at the Swan using the AP discount. I'm the AP holder in our family but my husband is the Bonvoy member so I had booked it using his information. We will be together. Is there going to be an issue when we check in since the room is under his name but the ap is under mine?

To answer my own question, I called inhouse reservations and they said it wouldn't be an issue but added my name as the second guest and indicated that I am the passholder. Also, in looking all this up, I discovered that if I shift our arrival date to Dec. 7 we can actually stay 6 nights for $70 less than our 5 night stay...one more day for us!

My already very cheap rates ($197/night) for my end of August/early September trip were only $187 at the Disney Swan this morning. Might not hurt to check to see if you can save a few dollars.
Thanks for posting this information. I checked my AP rate and was able to save $80 for my stay at the beginning of September. Every dollar saved helps to purchase Genie + or even another drink by the pool.

I must’ve snagged a darn good rate back in February. My Dolphin king balcony room for the first full week of September is still cheaper than the king no view room. Unfortunately balcony rooms aren’t available anymore so I won’t actually get to take advantage of a price drop without moving to a lesser room.

Glad to hear some rates are dropping! The point value on my December room keeps going up as I am waiting for AmEx to drop my free night certificate. The Chase free night came faster after my credit card statement closed, it's been 4 weeks since the AmEx closed and they sent me an email that said my free night would be coming! If the room goes over 50,000 I cant combine the FN and points for it. Oh well I can always just keep it with points. Just frustrated.

Looking for September and found swan had the Deluxe Resort View, Guest room, 2 Queen, Balcony. Am I off-base in thinking these are the rooms that overlook the little river the boats drive back and forth from Hollywood studios? Also looking directly over at boardwalk hotel?

Thanks!
Garden Grocer does deliver to the Swan/Dolphin hotels, but I agree it can be expensive delivery fee for an order of water. Just wanted to make sure you knew Garden Grocer is an option at the Swan, Swan-Reserve and Dolphin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter