Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams

Anywhere along the parade route is good, If there's a particular float you'd like to see for the show stop, I could suggest a good spot. I do like being near the camera shop as it gives you 2 show stops.

iceskatejen said:
Anywhere along the parade route is good, If there's a particular float you'd like to see for the show stop, I could suggest a good spot. I do like being near the camera shop as it gives you 2 show stops.

Are you referring to the camera shop on Main Street (I assume)? What floats stop in front of you? My favorite floats were Pinocchio with the acrobats and Alice in Wonderland with the trampoline tea party. We were there last July and sat at the entrance to Tomorrowland. We were in between the back of Pinocchio and the front of The Little Mermaid when they stopped. Also note the sun was shining in our eyes, so I have learned to sit on the hub side of the street next time.

I am going back in June before the 50th Celebration is over and would like to be in front of the Alice float when it stops. Any suggestions as to where it stops?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter