Want a good laugh? We all need one...

Minnietta

Mouseketeer
Go to the DIS Resorts discussion board and read ***No disrespect, but if you could use a "smile" today....by Wheeler. It's absolutely hilarious, what a storyteller! There is a story at the beginning of the thread and another at the end....be sure to read both! I would provide a link but I don't know how, maybe someone else can.... It sure brightened my day!

It is rare that I laugh out loud at anything I read, and especially true this week.

That post you reference is the funniest I've ever read....you can't help yourself from drawing a mental image of WHEELER's stories. ;)

Thank you for taking the time to point us in that direction for a welcome diversion.

too funny!! They sound like stories my wife would tell!!!

Well worth the laugh!!!

I am just getting up from the floor after falling down laughing!! Do go there and read these posts - especially the second one further on down. :D :D

Wheeler has another story she just added at the end of her thread (now there are 3). I just had to bump this up because these are not just a little funny, they are fall off your chair funny! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter