Want to earn $70 for 5 hours work every now and then to add to your Disney fund?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The email I received today said I've been recommended for employment and my paperwork will be held because there are no job events for 4-5 weeks. Very strange because when I put my zip code into snag-a-job........a ton of events come up. What's up with this?

It's been exactly one week since I got my acceptance letter which said that they would be in touch with my shortly to get me started on my first event :confused3 .I really would like to try this but am not going to wait around forever for them to contact me-I might e-mail them and ask whats up? :confused3
Trish

I faxed all of my paperwork today. If you have questions, email them. I emailed them twice and got an immediate response. I'll keep everyone posted once I reach the next step.

I faxed my paperwork the 17th. and got a call today....had to answer some questons from the test.
Caller gave me more info and phone numbers and said my "new hire package" was on the way....:thumbsup2

Not everyone is going to get the final acceptance and I have no idea what they base it on. :confused3

Edit: Nevermind :rotfl:

I looked for several minutes, and as SOON as I posted I found my answer. Go figure! :goodvibes

Earstou said:
I had my jurat notarized today and the notary couldn't believe there wasn't a spot anywhere on the form for my name. Couldn't anyone go in and have this notarized then someone else use it?
She ended up writing my name on the form.

The person notarizing my Jurat said the same thing. She said the place where the name should be was missing, so she just wrote in my name.

I had trouble faxing my forms, so I scanned them and emailed them. Right after I email them, I got this response:

You have finished the application process. We feel that you would be a great fit with THE MERCHANDISING TEAM and would like to offer you a position with us! A member of the THE MERCHANDISING TEAM staff will be in touch with you shortly to get your started on your first event! Congratulations!

So I guess I got the job...I didn't have a phone interview.

tinkinthehouse said:
I faxed my paperwork the 17th. and got a call today....had to answer some questons from the test.
Caller gave me more info and phone numbers and said my "new hire package" was on the way....:thumbsup2

Not everyone is going to get the final acceptance and I have no idea what they base it on. :confused3

What kind of questions did they ask you? They called but I wasn't home and I have to call them back. :scared:

:wizard: Beth

Hopetobee said:
Has anyone gotten a job yet? I was thinking about doing this myself.

Yay!!! I got an email saying the ebooking is available, and I called up to get my username and password, and she said she will have to book my first event before giving my my username and password, so she booked me right on the phone! :cool1:
My first event will be at a super K-mart, for Dry Cleaners Secret.

I'll let you know how it goes once I do it. :yay:

lsg1 said:
Yay!!! I got an email saying the ebooking is available, and I called up to get my username and password, and she said she will have to book my first event before giving my my username and password, so she booked me right on the phone! :cool1:
My first event will be at a super K-mart, for Dry Cleaners Secret.

I'll let you know how it goes once I do it. :yay:

:woohoo: Yay!!! I'm glad someone finally heard something. So when is your event is it this weekend?

ok, i just signed up, did the quick application online, but nowhere did it say to send in papers.

what do i do next?? help!

also, thanks a ton for the info about this! what a great way to earn extra disney $$$$!!!!!!

iwekewai said:
:woohoo: Yay!!! I'm glad someone finally heard something. So when is your event is it this weekend?

It is for March 26. I have questions for anyone that is currently doing this...it says we need a table. Can it be a 4 foot table(like 48x24)? or does it have to be a square card table? The reason I'm asking is because staples has a 4' table for $39.99 and it is only 18lbs.
Also, where have you gotten a black apron?
Thanks in advance. :thumbsup2

They sent me a table and apron in the mail. I received it a few days before my event. The table is made of cardboard and is easy to set up.

zoeyandmakennasmom said:
They sent me a table and apron in the mail. I received it a few days before my event. The table is made of cardboard and is easy to set up.

Thank you so much! Now I don't have to go out and buy them. She did say I would be getting a welcome package by UPS. The MC card is in there too?

Hi

I finally got a call from a Larry guy. I'm going to return the call today :) hopefully I will be doing something soon!

Thanks
Kellie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter