Want to help a great family?

Scoop send me the address. I woud be gald to share some pixie dust. You gave me plenty to go around when I visited in December. And thanks so much for including Theresa, the interpreter also. That was terrific.

Scoop,

I missed you when I was in Florida in December, we looked for you but I know that you got to meet Bev and Robert from Canada so that made me happy!

I would love to help, send me an address and some pixie dust and other goodies from Disneyland will be on the way...

Until our next trip to WDW and we can see you again,
Candi and Jerry Rose

Scoop, Count me in as well...can you send or post address? Thanks!

Leslie

.............so anything to help lift his spirits is no effort at all! Waiting for an address--home, or hospital? His wife may want them to come to her first so she can bring some evey day or every visit. Any clue as to what he collects????

Thanks Scoop.

Scoop is probably at the Magic Kingdom today and I think he will be surprised to see all the support he will be having here.

I am just typing this to keep it on top.

I am sure we will all here from Scoop soon.

Darlene

This is so like me. I can't even do something nice without looking foolish.

This is in reference to :Want to help a family...

I just got off the phone with the hospital.

First of all, most of you must know I meet a lot of people. And it can be confusing. John Buckler's Grandson had surgery awhile back, and I thought the "John" I wrote you about here was that kid.

It's actually the GRANDFATHER that's in the ICU, and not the grandson.

Second, I had no idea how big this would get and how fast. Your replies have been so quick, touching, and even eloquent (I love "Pins Winging Westward"). So I have no idea how this will get straightened out. But I have faith it will. (Lauri?! Nat?! Matt?! Joette! Help!)

Third, this is even more important to me now because, as much as I like the Grandson, it is my love for his Grandfather that has really inspired me to want to help. (Some of you may have met him at one of my seminars. He is so sweet, happy and kind.)

So please forgive the bait and switch. (I will be sharing the story of my call to the hospital that had the ICU Nurses searching for a ten year old John Buckler, while a much old John Buckler COINCIDENTALLY was right there. Also, coincidentally, my wife recently cleared our all my old e-mail, so I can't even refer to any of the old stuff about the grandson's condition.)

Anyway, Grandparent's are kids too, especially at Walt Disney World, and I know this will in no way dilute your enthusiasm and support. I think of WDW as the world's largest playground, and I really want John to come out and play again. And I hope all the rest of you kids know how much I love playing and trading with YOU too!

SO HERE'S THE ADDRESS:

Mr. John Buckler - ICU#14
Arlington Memorial Hospital
800 W. Randol Mill Rd.
Arlington TX 76012

Your Pin Pal,
Scoop

Hi Scoop!

I think you have cleared things up - (and you don't look foolish!!)

Looks like a lot of us can't wait to spread the magic to John! We will keep this thread up near the top for you!

Take care and can't wait to see you again in May!

Hi Scoop! First I just wanted to tell you how special you made our vacation with you wonderful pin talks. I have your picture here right with my pins so I can see you every day. Second, it certainly doesn't matter if John is a child or Grandpa. He needs our pixie dust and pixie dust he will get. I'll mail his pin this week.

Hi Scoop,
I would be happy to send a card and pin to John. Granddads are really special -- I know, I'm married to one! Thanks for letting us be a part of this. We'll see you in July.
Cherry & J.J.

If you want.....

the REST of the Story.

Thank you everyone!

Hopefully I'll get a call from Judy.

I'll try her again and let you know what's happening.

You are ALL the best!

SS

I know how important granddads are, I lost mine a little over a year ago. If it wasn't for both he and my late grandmother ( they both passed in 2001) I probably would never love Disney as much as I do. They took me and mom on my first trip to DL at 2 in 1959, and the rest, as they say is history.

I too would love to send a special pin. Please send me the address so I can spread a little cheer and well-wishes too!!!!!

Thanks much

Dawn g
:)

Hey Scoop,

Here's the info. Was going to send it earlier today but didn't get home
until 9:30 p.m. tonight. John's still doing ok and progressing on his
breathing on his own for 2 hours every 4 hours. Hope they will pull the
vent either tomorrow or Tuesday. We're still not nearly out of the
woods but he is making progress. You'll never know how much your
thoughts and prayers have meant to us. God bless you and your family.

Judy B.

John E. Buckler
Room 4714 (ICU)
800 W. Randol Mill Road
Arlington, TX 76011

If you want our home address it is:

719 College Oaks Drive
Arlington, TX 76010

Either address is fine. The hospital delivers mail to his room as soon
as it is received. Will send you a picture if you will send me a
mailing address. It has all 3 of our kids and our grandkids in it
though. I think I do have one of John when we were at Disney either
last summer or last New Year's though. Will get that out of the album
and have it copied. Thanks again! Keep in touch, you brighten our day!

Hey Scoop,

You can count me and Neon in too. I don't know if I know them or not, but they sound like good people to me.

Just let me know how and where to send it.

Karen and Neon Mancinelli

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter