Want to still play VMK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
if this really is a true thread plz give us a link with NO downloads require so we can be sure there are no viruses :-)

To answer your question:
NO
I do not want to play VMK again because my last experience was pretty screwed up on the game! But it was not the game, it was the people that really got me. I would not want to play VMK again because of a select group of people that I never want to deal with again.

Otherwise, Disney was fantastic in creating a fun game! I would trust no other than Disney to host VMK's server, and I doubt many others would to so don't waste your time!

This is like saying: put together a mixture of 65% oxygen, 18% carbon, 10% hydrogen, 3% nitrogen, 1.5% calcium, and small amounts of other elements, and you've got yourself a human being!

Nope. Simply having the pieces won't work.

Yes, there are people who have been able to reverse-engineer Habbo servers (and these are called "retros"). And yes, VMK was based on Habbo. But VMK had a lot of custom programming put into it - not the least of which was the dictionary! - and so I don't believe that anyone can make a VMK retro. It simply can't be done.

Prove me wrong if you'd like; but screenshots won't do it, because it's a whole lot easier to fake an image with Photoshop than it is to reverse-engineer VMK.

All the dictionary is basically a document with words, it's not that hard. Saying it can't be simply done is a understatement. Sure it's hard but it isnt impossible. Many people thought CokeStudios couldn't have retro cause it also had alot of custom programming? Guess what? They made one.

reverse engineering Habbo or VMK is in direct violation of the respective copyright holders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter