Wanted: August Specials

ty for the trade sorry i go disconnected from vmk when we got done and now for some reason it wont let me back on arg :(

Grrrrr, I had so much lag it wasn't even funny, and I have to leave like right now. So let's try this again tonight? Thank you for understanding...

This is what I would like

1x crused storm magic ( 1* ) 1 crown one full blue princess dress 5 beige rugs 4 red tikis one flip
1x dream poster 1 crown one full blue princess dress 8 tiki red 4 fountains
1 tron full outfit
1x black ears 8 tiki fountain, 5 tiki karo chairs 4 green rugs
1x pirate magic ( 1* ) 5 tiki karo 4 green rugs 2 fountains 1 crown 2 flip

ok the dream poster is a deal.

Grrrrr, I had so much lag it wasn't even funny, and I have to leave like right now. So let's try this again tonight? Thank you for understanding...

ok yea thats fine meh got major lag to im still stuck in the trade >_< oh and uh when we do trade add the things slowly so that the lag doesn't come back .-.

ty for the trade sorry i go disconnected from vmk when we got done and now for some reason it wont let me back on arg :(

oh ok so u did get the stuff? bc i wasn't sure lol it ended so fast when the accept window popeed up so i wasn't sure.

Ok getting my mules ready for each item hehe. could take like 20 minutes.

just to let you know VMK is not being nice to me. First I could not get on and now I am crashing 2 minutes into the game ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Still working on it.

This is what I would like

1x crused storm magic ( 1* ) 1 crown one full blue princess dress 5 beige rugs 4 red tikis one flip
1x dream poster 1 crown one full blue princess dress 8 tiki red 4 fountains
1 tron full outfit
1x black ears 8 tiki fountain, 5 tiki karo chairs 4 green rugs
1x pirate magic ( 1* ) 5 tiki karo 4 green rugs 2 fountains 1 crown 2 flip

Ok searching for you now title will be littlemin

Hello:),

I am pretty sure you already have an offer pending on this but I am going to try anways:).

How much would you like for your green candy cane? It is the one color I do not have lol.

Thanks so much in advance,
Dianne:wizard:

I am pretty sure you already have an offer pending on this but I am going to try anways:).

How much would you like for your green candy cane? It is the one color I do not have lol.

Thanks so much in advance,
Dianne:wizard:

umm how much are u willing to offer for it? and no i dont think anybody is offering on it atm so yea.

Argh.. the PMs take awhile to get to me so I thought I would post back to you here.

I agree to the trade we just discussed and am in Ned's East if you want to find me! PM all you want me to buy that equal the amount we talked (6500) or just post here..whatever is quicker!

well i was hoping to get more for the shoes and i only need 1 more blue princess top now. so could u make a new offer?

yep,
ill give 1 blue princess top, lilo bottom and top and 1 tiki fountain for hero shoes.
does that sound good?
let me know
thx! :)

Wonderful!
I am not quite good with the pricing yet so about how much would you like for it?

Thanks and have a great night,
Dianne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter