Warning: Walmart Rant Ensues

http://walmartwatch.com/potter/

I saw this last night and it cracked me up, especially after reading this thread. BTW, I am also a big HP fan.

I'm not able to watch it with sound right now (office is a little busy), but I'll check it out tonight, from the few seconds I caught in the video it looks hillarious!

Cannot wait until the next movie comes out in November, I'm hoping to go to a private screening of it here in Syracuse a few days before it is released to the public. We were able to go to the last one during a private screening because my friend is a doctor and one of the pharmacuetical companies hosted the event.

BTW, I am also a big HP fan.

Well, of course you are! :lmao:

I'm beginning to think that you and I are entirely too much alike for our own good. (or anyone else's for that matter!)

While I'm not sure if I'm dumpy (Conck ? Mike ? Wanna chime in here) I'm an almost forty white guy and they check my receipt at my local store EVERY time.

Mind you I've never experienced what would happen if I could not produce it...

I got stopped several times to have my receipt checked. It always happens when I have the big bag of dog food underneath or a box of diapers not in the bag. I think they check to see that those items were rung up.

I am sorry that you were embarassed. I do know....the first time it happened to me....I could have died because I couldn't find my receipt and I had my son hanging on me while I was trying to locate it. Now...I keep the dang thing in my hand until I am out the door. It may be that they get so many shoplifters they have to be careful.:confused3

Again, I really am sorry that you were embarassed.

While I'm not sure if I'm dumpy (Conck ? Mike ? Wanna chime in here) I'm an almost forty white guy and they check my receipt at my local store EVERY time.

Mind you I've never experienced what would happen if I could not produce it...

Knox, I met you a couple months ago, and you were NOT dumpy!

Drunk, yes. Dumpy, no.

Drunk, Dumpy .... What were the others...
Campy, Dishy, Swishy, Trashy, Queeny ...
That's all the dwarfs... right?
queeny.jpg

Was he any of those ... or was he Snow White?

Wally, while we are sympatico in our love of the finer things in life and also the belief that blondes have WAY more fun than anyone else, I can still be sympatico with Rob too. He and I have lots in common. It doesn't take away from what you and I have. Does that make sense?:flower3:

Wally, while we are sympatico in our love of the finer things in life and also the belief that blondes have WAY more fun than anyone else, I can still be sympatico with Rob too. He and I have lots in common. It doesn't take away from what you and I have. Does that make sense?:flower3:

So it's like a 3 way?
Is that right?
:confused3

I understand the 3 way concept fine. ;)

So it's like a 3 way?
Is that right?

NOOO!!!:scared1: Not at all! It's more like a non-exclusive friendship. I can be friends with Rob and you, without excluding anyone. Besides, I'm not the right type for either of you... AND I'm married.

NOOO!!!:scared1: Not at all! It's more like a non-exclusive friendship. I can be friends with Rob and you, without excluding anyone. Besides, I'm not the right type for either of you... AND I'm married.

So, I can still be friends with you and NOT friends with Wally?

Whew! Dodged a bullet there!

:rotfl:

Well I'm married too - to an guy also - see more common ground!
I think we should make you pick. ;)

I think we should make you pick. ;)

No, Wally! We can't do that!

You'll be devestated when she picks me and it might trigger a relapse into "Swetness and Light Wally". Blech!

You'll be devestated when she picks me and it might trigger a relapse into "Sweetness and Light Wally". Blech!

We REALLY don't want a return of "Sweetness and Light Wally." And I don't want to choose. I can be friends with both of you.

I think we should make you pick.

Rob is about to be married too. I've met he and his groom and they are WONDERFUL!

We REALLY don't want a return of "Sweetness and Light Wally." And I don't want to choose. I can be friends with both of you.

Rob is about to be married too. I've met he and his groom and they are WONDERFUL!

Alright all ready - we'll all be golly gee willikers good friends - :rolleyes:
Let all sing Kumbia my Lord, braid each others hair and talk about boys. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter