Was Mattel planning to release more playsets and accessories for the 1991 Sleeping Beauty doll?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I used to collect the Mattel Disney Classics dolls as a little girl and I have both the Sleeping Beauty and Prince Phillip dolls from the 1991 Sleeping Beauty doll line but one question I have is did Mattel plan to make more playsets and accessories for the Sleeping Beauty doll line in 1991? Because the back of the box shows the Sleeping Beauty doll sleeping awaiting Prince Phillip's doll's kiss while resting on a bed with purple silk sheets and matching purple silk pillows with a purple canopy but when I looked at the box to find more info on the bed the box mentioned that the bed on the box wasn't for sale and was not made and the only things they made for Sleeping Beauty was two fashions and it seemed that Mattel should've released more accessories and playsets for Sleeping Beauty than they did for the Cinderella doll line. Why did Mattel do this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter