Watch Out People !! ~ BEWARE ~ Slim Mojito Monkey Partying People In Progress !!

No I dont have a solution yet. The pharmecist (sp) did mention putting a cap full of alcohole in each ear after they get out of the swimming pool but I just have been keeping them out all together for now. How much vinager,alcohle did you put in each ear?

anyone know how I can put a link to a thread in my signature? I just started a pre trip report and would like to add it to my sig but I dont know how:confused3

Hi guys,

Foxfiregirl--Alex is 2 years and 4 months old.

Hi everyone........Glenda so sorry about the ear ache, all my kids (foster too) have been down with swimmers ear...its been horriable!
So I'm NOT the only one on the planet with this problem?! I guess it is true: Misery loves company! :rolleyes:

Thanks foxfire for your kind words! I have not smoked in 7 days....
YAY! Congrats! I hope you can stick with it! :grouphug:

No I dont have a solution yet. The pharmecist (sp) did mention putting a cap full of alcohole in each ear after they get out of the swimming pool but I just have been keeping them out all together for now. How much vinager,alcohle did you put in each ear?
Whew! That sounds harsh! What about the swimmers' ear solution, that dries up the water? I saw it on the shelf in the grocery store. It has a picture of a man swimming on the box.

Morning all,

I have been in the same old rutt.. I am good monday thru friday and blow it on the weekends :sad2: Told DH last night that we need to get away from the house next weekend.. and away from the frig:rolleyes1

Farrah - I forgot to ask my mom, but I did a quick search on the net and it says to mix half vinegar and half rubbing alcohol. We just put a few drops after swimming. You can also buy the swimmer's ear stuff at the store like Glenda said. I think they work about the same. I think the "home brew" just is cheaper and more convenient. My mom would mix up about a cup and keep it in a plastic container (like an old butter container).

How's everyone doing on the diet? and Exercise?

I didn't get to exercise yesterday, but I got 25 minutes in today.

I thought I did pretty terrible on eating yesterday, but ended up being not Too far over on calories. Today I'm doing well so far. We ended up scrapping dinner though cause DH's experimental recipe was a flop. I ate a sandwich, but I'm not sure how long that is going to last. I should be able to keep the snack healthy and not go over my calorie limit though.

Have a Great day tomorrow!!!

How is everyone doing ? I have been making good choices the past couple of days ! I just talked myself out of M&M's ! That was a feat in and of itself !

Hope everyone is doing well. Those of us going in Sept - it will be here before we know it !

Good job avoiding those evil M&Ms! I wasn't so good- I had Twizzlers earlier ;)

But they were my lunch. LMAO. For dinner, I had a steak and it looked HUGE- but after I cut off the fat, it was probably 1/2 the original size! I guess that's one way to save calories!

yes...great job on defeating the m&ms! I personally battle snickers almost everyday:lmao:
My scale quit working a couple weeks ago so I have NO IDE where Im at on that , however I was at my neighbors house yesterday and she said Ilook like I have lost some weight--maybe she was being nice dunno but It sure made me feel good:thumbsup2

So I am under some stress...after I redid all my plans a couple weeks ago so that my sister and niece could go with us (do you remember this dilima?) Everything was a go...UNTILL YESTERDAY!! NOW my mom wants to go:scared1: I love my mom but she is definitly stressful, hard to get along with, very negitive ABOUT EVERYTHING, and I am just about sure im going to shoot myself (NOT REALLY):lmao: So anyway, I called yesterday and got her in the same room with my sister and niece, luckily there at ASMu, they couldnt get in on POP. The very nice CM got her in on FREE DINING TOO-even though the cut off for that was the 24th! However when I called to get her in on our ADRS I couldnt! EVERYTHING IS BOOKED!! There were only 2 TS that they could fit her in on. What the heck are we going to do with her while were eating at the other resturants:confused3 and shes gonna miss out on those TS credits unless she goes to eat by herself somewhere---so now I feel REALLY bad, What do I do????
Did I mentiopn that my mom only has to pay 260.00 for her trip--YEAH;;how sweet would that be?! My sister already had the room so mom just had to pay for her 7 day park hopper! I want to go disney for 7 days for 260.00!!!!
Well sorry for rambeling but do you guys have any thoughts on this??:confused:
One last thing...Mom is a diabetic, has heart and kidney trouble and ankle swelling...I was wanting to get her a electric wheel chair...do you guys know where any info is on for these? Thanks so much:flower3: and thanks for letting me vent!

I am down a pound...after being stuck at 204 FOREVER !! the scale said "203 you sexy thing :banana: " yes !!:woohoo:

Crap- I've been putting off calling on my IL's ressies to be added to ours- so you think it will be impossible? GRRR! OH NO!

YAY on the down a pound!

Well, I got them in everywhere except for Teppanyaki- that's fine- that's a free night for us!

Come on- gals- update! I'd hate to lose this group before we even MAKE it to the World!!! We PERSONALLY have 77 more days- that's 10 weeks!

EEPS!

Well, I got them in everywhere except for Teppanyaki- that's fine- that's a free night for us!

Come on- gals- update! I'd hate to lose this group before we even MAKE it to the World!!! We PERSONALLY have 77 more days- that's 10 weeks!

EEPS!

Your not going to loose me Pru:hug: If I loose:banana: or don't loose :rolleyes: I will be here till the end :grouphug:

Me, too! I'm here! It gets hard for me to post during the week sometimes, but I try to get on and stay caught up when I can.

Farrah - I don't know what I would do in your situation. That would be tough. Good Luck!

I didn't do too good the last couple of days. Not as bad as I would have if I hadn't been "trying" to diet though. example... today's lunch was.. :guilty: a blizzard from DQ :sad2: but it wasn't a blizzard plus burger and fries right :thumbsup2

Let's do good this weekend. I know that is a weakness for most of us... me included!

Me, too! I'm here! It gets hard for me to post during the week sometimes, but I try to get on and stay caught up when I can.

Farrah - I don't know what I would do in your situation. That would be tough. Good Luck!

I didn't do too good the last couple of days. Not as bad as I would have if I hadn't been "trying" to diet though. example... today's lunch was.. :guilty: a blizzard from DQ :sad2: but it wasn't a blizzard plus burger and fries right :thumbsup2

Let's do good this weekend. I know that is a weakness for most of us... me included!

You are absolutely right :cloud9: it could have been worse.. See I would of had Bacon and Cheese on that Burger too :rotfl: . Way to hang in there:woohoo:

:grouphug:

Heh- sounds good to me! Yum, yum!

I'm kinda stuck in the high 170s. I wish I could keep my head on straight and actually eat better through and through. I keep slipping though :( I'd really like to at least reach the 20 pound point sooner rather then later!

I guess I should be happy I'm LOOKING at the 20 pound point since starting this, though, huh? I guess that's one way to look at it.

Gosh, gals- I just cannot wait. Less then 11 weeks away for me!

Crap- I've been putting off calling on my IL's ressies to be added to ours- so you think it will be impossible? GRRR! OH NO!

YAY on the down a pound!

Sorry, haven't kept up very well with my DIS addiction this week.... but are you talking that you have just made ADR's? I will probably have to change ALL of my ADR's and are wondering if anyone is having any troubles. I'm sure I will, as I am a Murphy, and NOTHING ever goes smoothly.... but.... let me know how you all are doing!!!!

I joined a different diet class last week. I am not doing that GREAT keeping to it, but at this weeks weigh in, I lost 5.5. So, I guess I did something right, or I wore lighter clothes ;)

(the ADR's I have to change it looks like I will have to pull three people from each reservation.... not positive yet, which stinks, because each minute ADR's are getting scacer and scacer (sp) )

I had to add two people onto my ressies- it worked out, except for Teppanyaki- they wanted to change my time slot to almost 10 PM!

I would THINK pulling two people shouldn't give you any problems- heck, I'm bad- I probably wouldn't even call to pull people- I'd just leave the ressies as is.

I had to add two people onto my ressies- it worked out, except for Teppanyaki- they wanted to change my time slot to almost 10 PM!

I would THINK pulling two people shouldn't give you any problems- heck, I'm bad- I probably wouldn't even call to pull people- I'd just leave the ressies as is.

Too bad I didn't include tepanyaki to my list this year.... they could have eaten with me, and I wouldn't have had to change the ressie! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter