Watch Out "WORLD" the Scrappers are coming - Thanksgiving 2013!

Jennifer I may take you up on that. I can do one or the other but not both together.

If Julia goes, Morgan will probably go too. He sometimes has a hard time getting her to do certain rides, but she loves RNRC.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I looked at our schedule and we aren't going to be in DHS with you guys :sad: will be there with Shawna & her family... Anne what are your plans for the trip??

I like that idea!

:sad: Lisa, but we will see everyone that evening for Wishes on the Poly Beach.

I know :goodvibes...Megan will have Ryan and Ansley to do rides with in DHS :thumbsup2

we do have Epcot and MK together...since we haven't planned our first Saturday yet, maybe we can go to AK for a bit too!

I know :goodvibes...Megan will have Ryan and Ansley to do rides with in DHS :thumbsup2

we do have Epcot and MK together...since we haven't planned our first Saturday yet, maybe we can go to AK for a bit too!

I know Jennifer is planning AK for that day as well, that would be fun if you aren't too tired from the flight.

Okay, back to work on my holiday Epcot pages. I need to get the titles and embellies designed and cut before Julia comes home and needs help with hair and make-up. This is the first time she will be wearing her contacts for pictures and she plans on doing her own make-up, I can't wait!

I know Jennifer is planning AK for that day as well, that would be fun if you aren't too tired from the flight.

Okay, back to work on my holiday Epcot pages. I need to get the titles and embellies designed and cut before Julia comes home and needs help with hair and make-up. This is the first time she will be wearing her contacts for pictures and she plans on doing her own make-up, I can't wait!

well if our room isn't ready in the morning we won't have a choice but go to a park :rotfl: can always head back early afternoon for nap and unpacking!

good luck tonight! Megan did most of her make-up herself too!

Julia did most of her make-up herself. She asked Josh's girlfriend to do her eye shadow and she did a fantastic job. Julia looked so much older, made me kinda sad. Pictures went fairly quick and I can't wait to see them, should be up in a couple weeks.:)

Julia did most of her make-up herself. She asked Josh's girlfriend to do her eye shadow and she did a fantastic job. Julia looked so much older, made me kinda sad. Pictures went fairly quick and I can't wait to see them, should be up in a couple weeks.:)

can't wait to see the photos! I know how you feel, I get people all the time thinking Megan is 15-16 :scared1:

Yay :dance3: DH is going to come with me (at least for part of the trip) :love:

Would any of you be willing to share your park schedule with me (via pm) so that maybe I can coordinate some time to play together? Here's my basic schedule (subject to change a little since DH will be joining me for part of the trip)

Rose & Crown Pub
Monday, November 18, 2013
6:30 PM

A Buffet with Character Breakfast
Tuesday, November 19, 2013
8:45 AM

Liberty Tree Tavern Lunch
1:45 PM

Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Lunch
Wednesday, November 20, 2013
2:00 PM

Yak & Yeti Restaurant Lunch
Thursday, November 21, 2013
1:00 PM

CRT Breakfast
Friday, November 22, 2013
8:10 AM

Kona Cafe Lunch
12:45 PM

Chefs de France Lunch
Saturday, November 23, 2013
1:10 PM

Be Our Guest Dinner
Monday, November 25, 2013
5:15 PM
With Lisa and Megan

Yay :dance3: DH is going to come with me (at least for part of the trip) :love:

Would any of you be willing to share your park schedule with me (via pm) so that maybe I can coordinate some time to play together? Here's my basic schedule (subject to change a little since DH will be joining me for part of the trip)

Rose & Crown Pub
Monday, November 18, 2013
6:30 PM

A Buffet with Character Breakfast
8:45 AM

Liberty Tree Tavern Lunch
1:45 PM

Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Lunch
Wednesday, November 20, 2013
2:00 PM

Yak & Yeti Restaurant Lunch
Thursday, November 21, 2013
1:00 PM

CRT Breakfast
8:10 AM

Kona Cafe Lunch
12:45 PM

Chefs de France Lunch
Saturday, November 23, 2013
1:10 PM

Be Our Guest Dinner
Monday, November 25, 2013
5:15 PM
With Lisa and Megan

yay, happy Robert is going to join you for part of the trip :dance3: sending you my info!

Rumor that they will be opening up ADR's for candlelight processional on
July 9th :banana::banana::banana:
no list yet of the narrators yet though :confused3

found this earlier...

http://www.mousesavers.com

click on Disney World, they special events, then scroll down to the Candlelight procession section, it's saying they aren't starting CP until 11/30???? not sure what those of us planning on 11/29 should do???

Rumor that they will be opening up ADR's for candlelight processional on
July 9th :banana::banana::banana:
no list yet of the narrators yet though :confused3

found this earlier...

http://www.mousesavers.com

click on Disney World, they special events, then scroll down to the Candlelight procession section, it's saying they aren't starting CP until 11/30???? not sure what those of us planning on 11/29 should do???

oh no!!! I will be so disappointed if they don't offer it on the 29th! Hopefully it is just a partial schedule and they will update it soon.

just checked the Disney site and they are listing it as November 29-December 30. Hopefully it is right.

oh no!!! I will be so disappointed if they don't offer it on the 29th! Hopefully it is just a partial schedule and they will update it soon.

just checked the Disney site and they are listing it as November 29-December 30. Hopefully it is right.

me too! I sent an email to my TA at Dreams Unlimited about the dates to see what she has heard!
they are definitely opening ADR's up on 7/9.
will let you know what I find out from my TA

Hmmm... if I do Candlelight again this year, I could try and reserve ones of those dates to sing. Still debating it though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter