Water Mister Fan's

Don't get sticker shock though they are pricey. I think it was $10 or so when we went last year and we NEEDED it at AK, it was a hot day.

I am going in about one week and wondered if you think I would need one in October.

Also, does anyone know where I can pick one up here at home now that it isn't summer anymore?

Thanks!

Katybug,

I just purchased 2 of them at Target on clearance last week. They also have a hole big enough to put ice in them. Check on the back of the aisles, that's where I found them.

I was there last week, and they are about $16 in the parks. But like the post above says, I got one at Target on clearance for $4.88. They were on an "end-cap" in the area near the seasonal stuff in my store.

Well I purchased on at the AK this year, and yes I did get sticker shock. If you're going this month, it's still 90 here every day, so you'll need it. By the way, it was $16 LOL.

I bought one at Walmart for about $6 and it also had the opening for ice cubes.

I bought 2 mister fans and 2 regular fans that you can hook onto your stroller for 1.00 a piece at Walmart. What a great deal!

Ginny (leaving 2 weeks from today...Yahoo!!!)

We just returned and it was hot! At first we were thinking how on earth could anyone spend 16 on a mist fan!! Well, by day 2 we were happy owners of a WDW mist fan. My kids actually chipped in 8 each and shared with us!! It has a lanyard on it to hang it around your shoulder. We always stopped at the kiosks selling them to fill it with ice during the day, so it was very refreshing. And there were lots of water wars with CM's throughout the parks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter