water proof bags?

mickeyminnie

happenin' chick<br><font color=blue>Rice Krispies
besides zip-loc type bags can any one suggest a bag that we can use to put cameras and so forth in while they are in the backpack during wet rides? I will probably treat the backpack with repellant before the next trip but with expensive electronic stuff I don't want to take any chances.

J

At this time of year you should be able to find dry bags at a sporting goods store. They are for boating & such.

But I have found that ziplocs work really well! I usually use a small one instead of a wallet, and bigger ones just to organize stuff.

If I'm going on Splash Mtn I just throw my whole backpack in a trash bag. That way the bag AND the contents stay dry & have 2 layers of protection.

I use pouches I got at Sport Authority which I also use for Kayaking. Very heavy vinyl, the tops fold over a couple of times and there is a Velcro closure all across the top to complete the seal. They weren't that expensive (about 3 bucks for one which will protect a camera) especially when you consider the value of what you are putting in them. I personally don't want to trust my digital camera in a Zip lock bag.:eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter