Water Shoes for water parks

goofygal531

Always planning...
I found water shoes for the whole family at Target for $4.99 each!

I actually bought them last year, but they got really stinky and didn't try fast enough to pack so DH tossed them! I could have killed him!! So, this year I'm going prepared and packing a large ziplock to put them in afterwards!

Just wanted to share the deal!

anyone know where i can get water shoes in the net? i don't have target near me, and the stores i have canvassed in the mall don't have them yet. rei and eastern mountain sports didn't even have (and i won't pay 50. for water shoes!!) tried walmart as well, nada.
help!

You can get them online at Lands End.....they're more expensive than those sold in discount stores (maybe $20), but they really hold up. They have elastic laces which makes them easier to put on off and which also makes the fit more adjustable, and they have more padding than typical water shoes, so you could actually comfortably walk around in them for a day. Our family (2 adults and kids ages 8, 4, and 21 months) wore them around IOA for an entire day last year without any problems.

We also bring water shoes for DD when we go to the parks to wear at the water play areas.

I went to sports authority's website and found some great water shoes for 14.99 each! Sturdier than those at walmart/target, and not a bad price.

That is, boatus.com and bartswatersports.com

They have a nice selection of the midrange water shoes, around $20, for the sort with a removable orthotic. I like them because they will also do for extra sneakers.

They also have lots of boat shoes, which are my very favorite type of shoe for everyday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter