Waterloo students win Imagineering competition!

That is neat. My daughter and I came up with a ride for that movie as well. We thought a ride based on the scenes where they go in and out of all those doors would be cool. A thrill ride.

diz karen, I thought that too when I saw the movie :)

Wow! :) :) :) That is *so* neat! I think it's extra cool because they're 4th year Systems Engineering Students and I just finished 4th year Industrial Engineering. I went as far through those links as to read the course description on the University webpage and it sounds really similar to our 4th year Design course that I completed this past year... only our project "client" certainly wasn't Disney!!! Though the other projects listed weren't nearly as cool at Waterloo either, so I don't feel that left out. ;) What a great opportunity for them though! That would have been so fantastic! I would have loved to do something like that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter