Way OT, but I have a broken machine

mjtm610

Mouseketeer
I need some objective opinions.....I thought you guys would be the place I could get that.
I bought a new Janome MC9700 about 18 months ago. I have sewed for 50 plus years. I bought the machine to do embroidery. When I got the machine it sewed beautifully. However, I thought the embroidery looked loose. My dealer blamed my thread choice, my stabilizer, the patterns....I went along with it...It was a learning curve for me. I found I did alot of applique work...and that sewed fine.
About 2 months ago I began a new quilt which was all embroidered. The "looseness" now became "loops" and the machine would "jump" and begin sewing in the wrong area. I tool the machine in for servicing. Paid to have it cleaned and serviced. Was told it was my fault because of the bobbing casining had been damaged. Brought it home.....same problem. Brought it back in....and now they can't seem to find the problem. They have had it for almost 4 weeks! My dealer is giving me the line that "she has personally spent 5 hours yesterday doing diagnostic testing" They still don't know what's wrong.
How much time do I give them? I want/need my machine. What do you think is fair to expect?
Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter