WBPC May 6th 2013 Wonder - Pirates Pillaging and Plundering the Panama Canal again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just please don't stress too much about it. FE should be fun for everyone and if you start to think what to get to please everyone it will become too much of a chore. You know you can't make everyone 100% happy, because you can't buy/make 100% customized gifts for every single individual :)

Thank YOU. I'm going to do this. I may just use a tote bag of some kind, but it will be fun.

I am no longer on this sailing.

Could someone that has posted on the first page be able to update their post to include the new info that needs to be posted? That will be much easier than asking one of the mods to keep the first post updated.

Sorry you aren't sailing with us. :wave2: the first poster isn't saing any more either.

Good Morning, Happy Cruisers!

The easy way around this is for someone who is a regular poster AND willing to take the responsibility to maintain the first post Start a new thread, post the link here, and then ask the mods to close this thread. I have done it often in the past, but can't this time because of my upcoming travel schedule.

Went to typhoon Lagoon yesterday. It was a little chilly, but fun anyway and VERY empty:thumbsup2

Happy Day, all!
:cool1::worship:
Great idea!

If no one minds I'll start the new thread and contact the mods about closing this thread. I'll make sure to add the link to the last post here.

If anyone is still looking for flights, I found a red-eye on Spirit airlines from LAX to FLL for only $129. If I wasn't trying to get my son back in school on Tuesday, it would be a great deal!

To the person that volunteered to start the new thread - THANK YOU! :worship:

Hello.....My husband and I will be on this cruise with our DD (8) and my parents.....this cruise is one we have been waiting on for a while. When the employee pricing came out we couldnt resist!

If no one minds I'll start the new thread and contact the mods about closing this thread. I'll make sure to add the link to the last post here.

Great idea. I would have volunteered too but you beat me to it :)

Great idea. I would have volunteered too but you beat me to it :)

Annichan, when Mom123 starts the thread, you hop over there and post second. then you both can update posts on the first page!:thumbsup2 Takes some of the pressure off!

Welcome aboard, SoCalMomX3pixiedust:

kmitchel said:
If anyone is still looking for flights, I found a red-eye on Spirit airlines from LAX to FLL for only $129. If I wasn't trying to get my son back in school on Tuesday, it would be a great deal!

To the person that volunteered to start the new thread - THANK YOU! :worship:

That's a great deal until you add in their bag and carry on bag fees.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using DISBoards

So how many cabin are signed up for this now? Just wondering for gifts. I dont want to be short on gifts.:flower3: and i really dont want to have pay TOO MUCH for the extra bags.

So how many cabin are signed up for this now? Just wondering for gifts. I dont want to be short on gifts.:flower3: and i really dont want to have pay TOO MUCH for the extra bags.

As of the last email on Jan. 16 we had 27 cabins.

Annichan, when Mom123 starts the thread, you hop over there and post second. then you both can update posts on the first page!:thumbsup2 Takes some of the pressure off!

I was thinking the same! :)
The different timezones may undo me, though ... It's almost midnight here now and I am off to bed, so Mom123 if you could wait another 9 hours to start the new thread, I'll hop in and post second! :upsidedow

I was thinking the same! :)
The different timezones may undo me, though ... It's almost midnight here now and I am off to bed, so Mom123 if you could wait another 9 hours to start the new thread, I'll hop in and post second! :upsidedow

I can do that!

Thank YOU. I'm going to do this. I may just use a tote bag of some kind, but it will be fun.

That's what we did. It was the week before the cruise and I still hadn't made a fish extender. I went to the Disney store to get shirts for my kids to wear onboard and found a 2 pack of smallish silver bags with handles (think paper grocery bag shaped, but about 1/3 the size). One had Mickey, one had Minnie. For $3, I was sold! We used the Mickey bag as the fish extender and the Minnie bag to hold all the loot inside the cabin. They ended up working great as Fish Extenders and my kids enjoyed playing with them after.

As of 1/22/12 (8:15PM Eastern), we had NINE DISers who previously expressed interest in a total of 13 room nights prior to the cruise. Within the past 24 hours, I have been able to confirm the rooms with SIX of the NINE DISers.

If you previously expressed interest in staying at the DoubleTree at Group Rate Discount, but have not heard from me within the past 48 hours … please contact me via FB PM or DISboards PM. Currently, we cannot move forward with active reservations, with only SIX DISers.

Steven

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter