WBRepo-Ship of Thieves-Remember the Magic Pt 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG that explains it!!! :scared1:

I was high on a hill with a lonely goatherd and heedlessly handled a Von Trapp!!! I'm so paying for it now!!! :sad2:

Von Trapps are very deadly, primarily because they look so cute, which is their camouflage, hiding the fact that they are riddled with deadly disease.

You can read all about it in the Pulitzer Prize essay I wrote, "Nature's Deadly Trapp."

Just letting everyone know that we are now in the middle of a warm spell. It's been getting up to 41F here today. We even decided to go and wash the van today. Hard to believe that we have had such a huge temp swing here the last few days. From -30C to +5C...

Crazy. The only danger now is that all the melt will turn to ice once the temps drop again. And you know they will.

Any how, just thought I'd make a quick post before heading off to bed. Busy day tomorrow. Manic soccer Monday and all that...

We've broken out in a warm spell too. It's supposed to get all the way up to 32F/0C tomorrow!

Same here.. I am predicting wearing shorts by Friday... (at least in the house...)

snowing stop now and the snowing start melting but icy on the pavement still there...

then heard England had more snowing mean we will get more snowing soon :scared1:

what a crazy weather.....::yes::

Scottishwee35

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter