WBRepo-Ship of Thieves-Remember the Magic Pt 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Friends....ta da ta da....I have the pictures for you. First, here's the gang at Fishlips.

birthdaycruise12010002.jpg

Deb, all the pictures are great, but in this one I almost didn't recognize you! I had to think for a few seconds, who is that?!! :goodvibes

Deb and John, great pictures. Those passengers on the Magic look COLD!!

Karen, feel better really soon.:hug:

Hi Kathe.

Hello my friends!!! :wave:
I just hope you remember me!!! :rolleyes: :eek: :sad2: I don't know the last time I posted but it seems like hundreds of pages back - probably before the craziness of Christmas Day and our trip to the ski chalet from Hell!!! Anyway, I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and a fab New Year... When I have a little more time I will try and catch up with all the news... :surfweb:

We've been back a week from the Alps and today is the first day I have been able to look at the laptop screen for more than 10 minutes at a time as I caught a horrid cough/cold which made my eyes so sore and has led to excessive nasty sinus pain. I really haven't felt so bad in a l-o-n-g time...

But enough of all that - I just wanted to drop by and say "hi, I'm thinking of you all..."
Nighty night... xxx :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Hi

I am sorry to heard about your ski chatlet Hell... and Ihope you had a good sleep as you got the cold....

Scottishwee35

We've been back a week from the Alps ...

Now that's a sentence one doesn't expect to hear around here.

You never know what kind of disease you're going to catch from those damn Von Trapp brats!

(Karen! Don't touch that Von Trapp! You don't know where it's been!)

You never know what kind of disease you're going to catch from those damn Von Trapp brats!

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Just letting everyone know that we are now in the middle of a warm spell. It's been getting up to 41F here today. We even decided to go and wash the van today. Hard to believe that we have had such a huge temp swing here the last few days. From -30C to +5C...

Crazy. The only danger now is that all the melt will turn to ice once the temps drop again. And you know they will.

Any how, just thought I'd make a quick post before heading off to bed. Busy day tomorrow. Manic soccer Monday and all that...

OMG that explains it!!! :scared1:

I was high on a hill with a lonely goatherd and heedlessly handled a Von Trapp!!! I'm so paying for it now!!! :sad2:

Just letting everyone know that we are now in the middle of a warm spell. It's been getting up to 41F here today. We even decided to go and wash the van today. Hard to believe that we have had such a huge temp swing here the last few days. From -30C to +5C...

Crazy. The only danger now is that all the melt will turn to ice once the temps drop again. And you know they will.

Any how, just thought I'd make a quick post before heading off to bed. Busy day tomorrow. Manic soccer Monday and all that...

Wow Ken, crazy weather!

I just wrote a LONG detailed message and lost the whole thing. I'm so sorry. No pics until Thurs when I get off the boat because my netbook secuity settings hates the internet satellite on the boat. It keeps kicking me off. That's how I just lost everything.

Too tired to try and repeat it all tonight. Besides, it will just kick me off again. You'll all have to wait until Thurs. Sorry.

We love you anyway Deb!!!

Besides... you are on a cruise... you're not supposed to be emailing...

So... how's the Cat 3???;)

I just wrote a LONG detailed message and lost the whole thing. I'm so sorry. No pics until Thurs when I get off the boat because my netbook secuity settings hates the internet satellite on the boat. It keeps kicking me off. That's how I just lost everything.

Too tired to try and repeat it all tonight. Besides, it will just kick me off again. You'll all have to wait until Thurs. Sorry.

We'll wait :)

Hope you are having a great time!!! :cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter