WBRepo-Ship of Thieves-Remember the Magic Pt 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tink rules

<font color=teal>The kids in my family sometimes t
WBRepo-Ship of Thieves-Remember the Magic Pt 18

ROLL CALL FOR THE 2011 CRUISES

Feb 13th Dream

John, Amy & Sophia (Sophia's birthday cruise!!! )

Thieves booked on the B2B LA - Alaska
Monica(alaska)
Jackie
Nan (family?) (repo)
Kathe
Cheri
Deb and John
Ken and Shannon and Girls & Inlaws
Gydell and family
Woody and Mrs. Woody
Lisa & Darrell
(michelle & Barbara)
Steve Joey and Danny
Kaylee & family (repo only - Mex Riv before)
Vicki and Greg
Holly & Tyler
Heather, Tom & Bethany

July 26th Alaska

Angie and Dennis
John, Amy & Sophia
V (Fl), John and the Girls

August 9th Alaska

Jan & Tom

August 20 something...

Bubba & V

Thieves on the Dream November voyage. (b2b)

Nov 11 Dream (4day & B2B)

UK Angle (Mandy & Mark)
Deb & John
Karen & Richard
Monica/Cheri
Ian
Jackie
other DIS friends: mickeyfan1 (Marsha), gefric (Susan), TiggersPal (Peggy and neices) (Jackie's friend Pat (3day)

Thieves go to Hawaii... (whenever...)

Jackie
Monica
Mandy
(I'll just pencil in Kaz...)
me & mom
Holly
Heather & Tom
Marilyn & John (cause you KNOW you want to go Marilyn...)
Probably Woody...
Jan & Tom
Deb & John
Kathe
Angie & Dennis
Lisa G & Darrel
Bruce & family
Gydell
Karl & Robin

and that's all she wrote... :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

If you can't remember where we all met... Please go and search for our old threads... it involves a cruise we took in 2008. MY LAST CRUISE come to think of it... (Ok... here's a cheat sheet....) http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=36469635&postcount=1

And I'm just a cheeky gate crasher!!! :laughing:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

She's FIRST!!!! :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

(check your PM's luv...)

checking in between reno work and packing. Can't stay long.

I hate plumbing...

I think we have settled on a house - or at least of all the ones we have seen within our price range this one seems to be the best.

So now the real decision is if we sit and wait to see if anything better comes along or dive in on this one.

Does having a politician live 2 doors done increase or decrease the value of the house?

Thanks for getting this organized again Michelle!

checking in between reno work and packing. Can't stay long.

I hate plumbing...

I think we have settled on a house - or at least of all the ones we have seen within our price range this one seems to be the best.

So now the real decision is if we sit and wait to see if anything better comes along or dive in on this one.

Does having a politician live 2 doors done increase or decrease the value of the house?

so???? House 1, 2 or 3? Come on... I need to go and see so I can let you know... Sauna or no Sauna...

Thanks for getting this organized again Michelle!

:thumbsup2

Hi!:) Its been a long time. Matt and I will be in WDW Oct.6-10th.

Hi Jill!!! :yay: :yay:

I'll add you to the first page and let you know what's happening!!! I think a dismeet is in order!!! :banana: :banana:

I'm here!

:worship: :worship: :worship:

Anyone who is going to WDW in Oct... please post where you will be staying so I can update the list...

Thanks! :thumbsup2

Hi Michelle :yay: Thanks for doing this!

Hi everyone :yay:

I'll have to get caught up tomorrow. I worked late and have to get up early for golf tomorrow...wish me luck...I think this is just the second time I've ever played, and it's been a few years since the first :rolleyes: Hopefully I'll still be able to move when the day is over :laughing:

so???? House 1, 2 or 3? Come on... I need to go and see so I can let you know... Sauna or no Sauna...

I think it was house #3. No sauna. No hot tub. But it has 2.5 baths. And the main bath has 2 sinks so Shannon likes that for the girls.

And it has a vaulted ceiling in the living room - perfectly suited for a big Christmas tree.

But I will have to move the patio stones where they have the BBQ right now. But I could leave the stones in and expand them so it can fit a hot tub...

Only possibly by rotten tomatoes...

That's all that survived my garden this year... ohhh and 1 red pepper and basil... I have to start to miracle gro earlier and get the electric fence up earlier so the big fat bunny wabbit doesn't get into the garden... :rolleyes:

Hi Michelle :yay: Thanks for doing this!

Hi everyone :yay:

I'll have to get caught up tomorrow. I worked late and have to get up early for golf tomorrow...wish me luck...I think this is just the second time I've ever played, and it's been a few years since the first :rolleyes: Hopefully I'll still be able to move when the day is over :laughing:

Hi Kathe!!! :yay:

Ohhh Golf... I don't play it unless I have to get a little ball through a windmill...

Good luck!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I think it was house #3. No sauna. No hot tub. But it has 2.5 baths. And the main bath has 2 sinks so Shannon likes that for the girls.

And it has a vaulted ceiling in the living room - perfectly suited for a big Christmas tree.

But I will have to move the patio stones where they have the BBQ right now. But I could leave the stones in and expand them so it can fit a hot tub...

I have to go see it again... link please?

& I like the hot tub idea... I love hot tubs in the winter... :thumbsup2 (except in ice storms then it's just torture...)

Hey Ken...

Did I read the listing right??? 5 bedrooms???

Cool... Where's everyone else gonna sleep when we visit? :rolleyes:

We have kinda of been missing on the Dis for a while because of my addiction to Farmville :sad2: which I am working on. We are REALLY excited about going on the Dream in Jan!!!!! Everyone PLEASE cross your fingers that we can sell our house quickly so we can still go on the B2B Alaska!!!!!!!!

We have kinda of been missing on the Dis for a while because of my addiction to Farmville :sad2: which I am working on. We are REALLY excited about going on the Dream in Jan!!!!! Everyone PLEASE cross your fingers that we can sell our house quickly so we can still go on the B2B Alaska!!!!!!!!

Hi Vicki!!!

Best of luck on the house... get a St. Joseph and bury it in the back yard... I hear upside down...

Good Evening Your Majesty... princess:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter