ROLL CALL FOR FUTURE CRUISES:

Nov 6-13 Dream (4day & B2B):
Cheri
Ian & Sukie
Jackie & Peggy Jo

January 5, 2012 Dream:
V (Fl), John and the Girls

April 1, 2012 4nt:
Monica plus family (Sydney & Ian's 1st cruise!)

Thieves go to Hawaii... April 29, 2012:
Jackie & Dianne
Monica
Cheri
Mandy & Mark
Karen & Richard
Holly
Heather & Tom, Bethany
Marilyn & John
Jan & Tom
Deb & John
Angie & Dennis
Gydell, Bill, Betsy & Brent
Ann & Albert
Kathe
Krisann

here's a cheat sheet of our past....http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...35&postcount=1

Hello new thread!!! Thanks Monica, and of course Michelle. I hope you feel much better soon.

Hi Maz!

welcome!!!

How's England today?

Upstate NY is rather springish today... I am dressed in shorts... and loving it...

Thinking of taking the grill out of retirement tomorrow... I know SOOO many people on FB will be sooo happy... :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

England has been wonderful this last week. Quite summery and it has spoilt us really as it is going to be more changeable and cooler next week. Which of course is the normal seasonal weather but....!

I haven't worn shorts, they are only for overseas vacations, but our neighbour was out in hers.

All of the snowbirds from the neighborhood have returned from their warmer climates. I guess that means it's official...

It also means that the whole board of directors of the homeowners assoc. are present and accounted for... :lmao::lmao::lmao: (they nominated me and then all left for Florida... :eek:)

Anyway... The QM is doing VERY well after her surgery. There is only really one place it stands out so far (still healing) but the line where they took some skin for the surgery is barely noticeable. Good surgeon!!! :thumbsup2

Me... I have a long put off dentist's appt tomorrow. I love Bill (My dentist is one of my childhood friends from the lake...) but he is going to lecture me about not getting things taken care of before now... oh well... :confused3 (I hate going to get my teeth worked on and on top of all the other pain I was in... too much...)

I hate going to the dentist even for a check up. A complete nervous wreck!! Hope it goes well for you.

Night Marilyn... love to John...

I'll be back tomorrow after my possible root canal... :sad2::sad2:

I have 3 friends and family certificates good fir a $200 OBC if anyone is interested in booking either 9/29/2012 Western Caribbean out of Galveston, or 12/15/2012 on the Fantasy. Must book and pay deposit within 30 days of today

Hi Ian!

I think you missed Lisa (calmom) in passing... they were getting on the Wonder today...

Thanks Michelle, for having the last thread closed, LOL! You know me too well. :rotfl2:

Please add us to the Hawaii list on post 1.:banana::banana::banana:
Ann

Us too, though it doesn't look too likely to happen, but I thought it a good idea to transfer a dummy reservation and hope.

Also I saw that Woody hasn't booked anything as he isn't too impressed with the whole 2012 Itineraries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter