WDW 13 Refections of Evil event

RSP reopens tomorrow 6/4

Jacqui

Thanks, Jacqui!
I didn't get any notification from Disney that it was re-opening but I looked based on your post....and sure enough, it's open!
Now, I just have to try and narrow it down & decide what I just can't live without!!
:)

What do you mean winners? Do you enter a rafel or something? I assume that costs extra.

If you are interested in buying any of the event specific merchandise, there are RSP (random selection process) forms we fill out.

Since many of the pins are extremely limited this year, it's expected that they will sell out of almost everything. (Possibly all of the pins will sell out)

Here is a link to a good description of the RSPs how to...
http://www.pinpics.com/blog/pinpics-blog/raps-how-to

Winners means someone was lucky enough to have the item high enough in the RSP form and their name was drawn to receive that item.
For example, if 500 people want the LE 150 Super Jumbo. Only 150 people will be "winners", able to purchase the item at the price listed.

Thank you!! I did give them a call they saidvalit of people didn't get the email. The y are trying a new system and aparently hit a bug. But if u call they send u the email right away if u want one.

If you are interested in buying any of the event specific merchandise, there are RSP (random selection process) forms we fill out.

Since many of the pins are extremely limited this year, it's expected that they will sell out of almost everything. (Possibly all of the pins will sell out)

Here is a link to a good description of the RSPs how to...
http://www.pinpics.com/blog/pinpics-blog/raps-how-to

Winners means someone was lucky enough to have the item high enough in the RSP form and their name was drawn to receive that item.
For example, if 500 people want the LE 150 Super Jumbo. Only 150 people will be "winners", able to purchase the item at the price listed.

That link was really helpful! Thank you!!
:grouphug:

If something doesn't have an edition number next to it, like some of the posters, does that mean everyone that orders one will get one? Since me and my wife are going we are trying to figure out what we need to both list on our form to give us 2 chances to be selected and what we only need to list once.

If something doesn't have an edition number next to it, like some of the posters, does that mean everyone that orders one will get one? Since me and my wife are going we are trying to figure out what we need to both list on our form to give us 2 chances to be selected and what we only need to list once.

No guarantee, but it has meant it is not limited in the past. I suspect some of the merchandise like hats and shirts will be available at DHS Villains Dance party that day.

If you want to be safe, list it on both. If you both get it, call event services and cancel one of them.

Has anyone been to a pin event by themselves? I really want to go down to Florida for this event but none of my friends can come. So I am thinking about going solo, is this weird? :confused3

I don't see why it would be wierd. But I can understand why u feel it might he. I'd feel the same I think but if u look at it logically I think u should go if u really want too. If u don't you will regreat it if its something u really want and know u will have fun.

Has anyone been to a pin event by themselves? I really want to go down to Florida for this event but none of my friends can come. So I am thinking about going solo, is this weird? :confused3

Haven't gone solo, but there are many people who were there last year that were solo. Last year, I was in line several times with the two people who were both there solo. Everyone strikes up conversations to pass the time.

Opening line, "do you mind if I look at your pins?"
Or if you have some pins on display, many others with ask to see your pins.
Can always ask others what they collect.

Everyone attending is a Disney lover so there is a great deal in common.

Okay awesome, thank you wavecrusherx and dizfan! That makes me feel better. I will probably book my trip soon! :)

Does anyone know what pins we can buy for $3 when we spend $30 on the catalog items? Its not spesific.

They are purchase with purchase pins which after the event will become available as normal the only thing youa re gaining is the chance to buy them early personally this year I am not going to bother

Jacqui

At this point, I don't believe anyone knows for sure what the new pin with purchase design will be.

Some have guessed that they will be in the shape of keys. Apparently there is some promotion happening later this year.

At $3 for the PWP, it's still a pretty good deal. At worst, you can trade it to the boards or to a CM lanyard. A year from now, these PWP pins will be all over the place, but in September 2013, CMs will be thrilled to receive something new on their lanyards.

I am getting in a little late on the conversation, but I thought I would mention that I go solo every year! Folks at the event are awesome, and I have never had a problem striking up a conversation in line...when I wanted to.

I am getting in a little late on the conversation, but I thought I would mention that I go solo every year! Folks at the event are awesome, and I have never had a problem striking up a conversation in line...when I wanted to.

Awesome! I'm going down to WDW with my parents but will be attending the pin event by myself. Can't wait! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter