WDW and Tokyo Disney

AmiAlice

Earning My Ears
We are trying to plan a trip to Disney in Orlando and to Tokyo Disney next year. We want to spend 5 days in WDW and 10 in Tokyo Disney. Im struggling to find direct flights between Orlando and Tokyo. Does anyone have any tips on direct flights or anything? Thanks.

We watch a blogger called Tim Tracker who lives in Orlando and he flew to Los Angeles first and then flew to Tokyo, not sure if this is a standard route though.

10 in Tokyo Disney alone or do you include the city of Tokyo as well?
Tickets for Tokyo Disneyland go up to 4 days, you would need either an Annual Pass or 3 sets of tickets for 10 days. TDR is much like Disneyland in California, you don't need many days to fully enjoy it.
While I absolutely love Tokyo Disneyland, there is so much to see and do in Japan that it would be a pity to not do some sightseeing as well.

However, Orlando is not really en route to Tokyo. What many do is instead add Hong Kong and/or Shanghai Disneyland en route to a trip to Japan, it might not cost much more than a direct flight to Tokyo adding a stopover to either one. I've not been to Hong Kong (yet), but Shanghai is a pretty good park and their version of Pirates of the Carribean is worth the trip alone.

We plan on visiting Tokyo city too. Not just Disney.
We have done Shanghai and Hong Kong. I just didnt know if a certain airline flew a direct route there.

I don't think there are any direct flights from Orlando to Tokyo. You probably will most likely have to connect via Chicago, LA or New York. I just got back from Tokyo Disney and flew Philadelephia to LA to Tokyo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter