WDW check in app

tshaw_32uk

Earning My Ears
Has anyone used this service to check an if so can you ask for rooms to bw together? We have 2 rooms booked for coronado springs in August and want these rooms together.

I know from previos holidays you would ask you bookibg agent to link room numbers together, can you do this on the app?

So we did online check in but no option to request rooms together. When we booked they had however noted that request so our rooms ended up wit( two next to each other and one down one (there was a fourth room with same surname that they thought was travellin* with us and put them in the room between by mistake)

I am reluctant to use it as I want to request the top floor (in CSR standard view) but that isn't an option either, so I think I'll be checking in at reception. 10 nights with lots of little feet running up and down above us is not conducive to quiet time in the room. Me and my teen travelling companion will be super quiet for those below us 😄

The only problem with requesting a different room at reception, than is allocated pre-arrival, is the Celebration Gift Basket. Our booking included a $109 gift basket for free, which will be nice to find in our room on arrival.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter