WDW COVID-19 Operational Changes- Reservation System-Rope Drop Procedures

But the medical grade masks ( I have some from my Doc ) are not suppose to be reusable.

I wasn't referring to medical grade masks, because these aren't. I only meant, regarding them saying they are made of "cloth", I wonder if the Disney masks will be made of that non-woven fabric (polypropylene) that so many things for medical use are made out of. All I'm saying is I think it's odd that they list them as being cloth and reusable but don't say they are washable or specify the fabric content of the cloth.

I wasn't referring to medical grade masks, because these aren't. I only meant, regarding them saying they are made of "cloth", I wonder if the Disney masks will be made of that non-woven fabric (polypropylene) that so many things for medical use are made out of. All I'm saying is I think it's odd that they list them as being cloth and reusable but don't say they are washable or specify the fabric content of the cloth.
I posted this earlier. It's from the shop disney.com for the masks.

Materials:
  • Front: polyester
  • Middle and Back: cotton
  • Binding: cotton/elastane
  • Exclusive of decoration
  • Imported
Care Instructions:
  • Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, do not bleach, tumble dry low, do not iron, do not dry clean
  • If you plan to reuse the face mask, wash it before wearing it again

Last edited: Today at 11:25 AM

We were suppose to arrive 5/23 -6/2. We just got our dining reservation on 5/23 at Wolfgang officially cancelled (from Disney). They have not cancelled our resort reservation yet. To be continued...

I posted this earlier. It's from the shop disney.com for the masks.

Materials:
  • Front: polyester
  • Middle and Back: cotton
  • Binding: cotton/elastane
  • Exclusive of decoration
  • Imported
Care Instructions:
  • Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, do not bleach, tumble dry low, do not iron, do not dry clean
  • If you plan to reuse the face mask, wash it before wearing it again

Last edited: Today at 11:25 AM

Oh my goodness, I completely misunderstood you. I thought you were referring to masks you already own. This changes everything! :goodvibes

I swear I looked all over the website for that exact information and couldn't find it. Thanks!

Full disclosure: I work for a state university, it's the last days of the semester, etc. :crazy2:

Oh my goodness, I completely misunderstood you. I thought you were referring to masks you already own. This changes everything! :goodvibes

I swear I looked all over the website for that exact information and couldn't find it. Thanks!

Full disclosure: I work for a state university, it's the last days of the semester, etc. :crazy2:
I understand ...DD is a Fl teacher working from home.

Just logged into my DVC account to see if my 5/23 res was still there, and was presented with this notification:

Maybe I’m reading too much into it, but this is the day before the Disney earnings call next week. Wonder if DVC is prepping the site in anticipation of a re-opening announcement.

Last edited:
Just logged into my DVC account to see if my 5/23 res was still there, and was presented with this notification:

View attachment 491933

Maybe I’m reading too much into it, but this is the day before the Disney earnings call next week. Wonder if DVC is prepping the site in anticipation of a re-opening announcement.
So we're hoping for an announcement May 5th?:rolleyes: That would be fabulous. Lol...I know it's a stretch, but I do appreciate any possible optimism of news :)

On the agenda for today the Orange Co Fl economic task force will meet at 2pm https://www.orangecountyfl.net/EconomicDevelopment/EconomicRecoveryTaskForce.aspx#.XqwbQKhKiM8
And then Mayor Demmings is supposed to speak this evening on measures for Orange Co.
Here's the current story, it looks like Fl ask force is giving the go ahead for the Theme Parks to open during Phase 2, of course we still need an actual announcement from each park, but with restaurants and stores allowed to open next Monday I don't see the release being done later than end of next week. I believe DS will probably reopen in some sense around the week of the 11th
https://www.wftv.com/news/local/loo...ke-when-reopening/PE3Q27G22VCP7ISBH3FRG3HNOU/

Boy oh boy, it's not that I feel positive one day and my hopes get dashed the next...it's hourly at this point. I wish I had the capability to just turn off all the news and rumors and get about my life until Disney actually drops their opening plans. I really wish I could, but lockdown is not conducive to that. :bored:

Last edited:
Boy or boy, it's not that I feel positive one day and my hopes get dashed the next...it's hourly at this point. I wish I had the capability to just turn off all the news and rumors and get about my life until Disney actually drops their opening plans. I really wish I could, but lockdown is not conducive to that. :bored:
I suppose everyone’s “hopes” are subjective in this case!

Boy or boy, it's not that I feel positive one day and my hopes get dashed the next...it's hourly at this point. I wish I had the capability to just turn off all the news and rumors and get about my life until Disney actually drops their opening plans. I really wish I could, but lockdown is not conducive to that. :bored:

Exactly! And for me, I have a June trip planned starting June 28th. I have about twelve days before I have to either cancel or stay on course.

Exactly! And for me, I have a June trip planned starting June 28th. I have about twelve days before I have to either cancel or stay on course.
I understand your frustrations. We are slated to go July 7-14. If we are to wear face masks, it’s a deal breaker for me. Not to mention who knows what crowds will look like. Ugh so much up in the air Also, the fact that I will not put my family at risk. We are in IL now and stay at home order extended until end of May.

The UCA Cheer Summit is being scheduled for 3rd week of June at Disney. I had thought they cancelled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter