WDW COVID-19 Operational Changes- Reservation System-Rope Drop Procedures

I know there is a ton of unknowns but, I have an interesting scenario. I have a two bedroom villa that we booked back in January for an October trip. There are 5 of us going...maybe. Two of us have tix and the others currently do not. Since tix aren't for sale and you can't make a park reservation without, it seems crazy to go to Disney and have three of the travel party hang out in the hotel for six days.

Any insight into how Disney will handle this? Are they hoping we will just cancel?

Cheers,

Schuey

I believe ticket sales on 6/24 will be for 2021. No known date yet for 2020 ticket sales to resume. You can call next week but be prepared if they can't sell you tickets for December. Right now, I believe only APs are available for purchase to use in 2020.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - That won't work

Thank godness. I think those of us travelling in the next 30 days should be dealt with before SEPTEMBER OF NEXT YEAR

Others believe that the flood gates do open on Monday. I am not convinced though, but maybe I am giving Disney too much credit :sad2:

We’re in a similar position - have December resort reservations for a big family trip, but not everyone has tickets yet. I’m going to wait and see how it all plays out over the next couple of weeks. I just can’t see Disney forbidding my DS from buying tickets and making park reservations when his family members’ names have been on the resort reservation since January.

I just chatted with DVC - NO info on when tickets will be available. SOMETIME LATER IN THE SUMMER. So my DVC resort guests will not be able to attend but anyone in Kissimee with a ticket will.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter