WDW in March

jweber5215

Earning My Ears
Hello Everyone,

My husband and I always read these boards in the months before we make a WDW trip and have gotten many many wonderful tips from everyone here.

We have a trip planned for the second week of March. This is the first time we have gone during this part of the year so my question to you all is what to expect of the crowds and the weather?

Thanks a bunch,

Jennifer :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I have gone 3 times in March. The weather is a mystery at this time of year. Two trips it was gorgeous and in the 70's and 80's and one year a cold front blew in and it was about 45 degrees. The crowds can be a little large due to college and private school spring breaks but not crazy like the summer months. if you are staying on property take advantage of the extra "magic" in the morning and if you have multi day passes buy a ticket to an e-ride night. make sure and check weather forecasts befor eyou leave

This is one of the weirdest times of the year in this climate. October is another. It can be down right cold to very hot (and on the same day no less) This is the time of year when you really want to pack for the unexpected. "Averagely" it is generally in the upper 70's or low 80's in the day with lows in the 60's. So shorts during the day and jeans at night or bring a sweatshirt to throw over what you have on. It can also be quite sunny or overcast and rainy. So a rain poncho might be something to throw in your backpack "just in case" I have found a hat is extremely valuable. You can bring your own or wait and pick one up there (you will have plenty of opportunity)

Mostly though we are starting to warm up.

See you then!

:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter