WDW is a Romantic Playground

Hippychickali

DIS Veteran
I stumbled across an article a moment ago and I thought I would share it. It was written in honor of Valentine's Day but it highlights all of the romantic aspects of Walt Disney World.

http://www.disneylandreport.com/disneynews/020705waltdisneyworldresortromanticplaygroundspasgrandfloridianweddingpavillion.html

This might be particularly interesting to those who are planning a honeymoon or another couple getaway. Also, I'm sure that we all have things that we could add to this list. I thought I would share some from the article.

• spa treatment in the "couples room" of The Grand Floridian
  • dining at the California Grill atop CR with a panoramic view overlooking the MK
  • a table for two at Victoria & Albert's (or the Chef's Table)
  • a private dinner for two on the Grand Floridian beach
  • cruise in the Love Boat during Wishes
  • an excursion on Breathless
  • a fairytale wedding
  • stroll along the Maharajah Jungle Trek at AK
  • stop for espresso and pastries at a sidewalk table in the France pavilion at Epcot
  • romantic resort experiences (i.e. African lodge or Victorian splendor)
  • horseback ride through one of the backwoods trails at the World
  • Horse-drawn carriage ride
  • renewing wedding vows

Ali

Hi,

My prince and I are having our weddingmoon next month! I looked over your list and noticed you said a romantic dinner for two on the beach at GF. Do I plan this myself or call someone to set this up? I would LOVE to surprise my H2B with this!

Thanks!

Lori

lori, you can arrange this through grand floridian private dining at 407-824-2578. you can have dinner on your gf balcony, the gf beach & other nooks around the resort. it's very romantic during the magic kingdom firework display.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter