• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WDW Lounge Tour

River Roost at POR on a Yeehaw Bob night, Mizners at GF, and I can't wait to try Trader Sam's at Poly and Jock's Hanger at DS.

We really enjoyed the Tune-In lounge at HS. Bartender was super friendly and service was fast. DH and I shared a plate from the 50s Primetime menu, and did I mention that the drinks were outstanding! We're planning to try 50's Primetime on our next trip because the lounge was so good.

We also like Mizners at GF, didn't care for Rix at CSR. AKL's Nomad lounge had a good variety of drinks, we but didn't care for any of the appetizers we ordered--we love Indian, Ethiopian, and lots of other 'unusual' flavors, but the dishes at Nomad just tasted bad.

Let's see if we can resurrect this thread.

Geyser Point, Top of the world lounge BLT, The Gurgling Suitcase

The Flying Fish has a great bar where you can eat and drink, but it’s not an actual lounge.

Here's a few. I may have a problem lol.

Trader Sam's. Fun drinks and small plates
Nomad, Same as above. Great outdoor seating
Jock Lndsey's. Didn't eat but cool bar on the water
Territory Lounge. Cool Pacific Northwest motif. Some excellent Pinots by the glass.
Abracadabar. Fun bar with unique drinks.
Wave. Cool lounge with comfy seating.
Paddlefish. Upper deck seating at night. We missed it last time but on my list.
Baseline Taphouse. Great spot to people watch and grab a beer flight.
La Cava del Tequila. Nice selection of Margaritas and Tequila. Follow them on Twitter and get free chips and salsa.
Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar. Nice wine flights and Italian specialties.

Do your own Highway in the Sky:
Tambu Tambu Lounge at the Poly or Trader Sam's
Mizners at the GF
The Wave at the Contemporary

For a little EPCOT crawl:
Abracadabra bar at BW
Crew Cup at the YC
Martha's Vinyard at BC

I love lounges ! We tend to break them up by area.

Magic Kingdom Mid-day Break Lounge Tour: The Wave, Geyser Point, Tambu Lounge (boo - it's under construction on our next trip), Trader Sams (if after 4pm), Mizener's Lounge.

Boardwalk: Ale & Compass, Phins (a new favorite) at The Dolphin, Belle Vue, Abracadabar {stop for Illuminations} Kimonos (gotta end the night with sushi and karaoke)

Also love Victoria Falls at AKL, but that's a stand alone (obviously) before dinner at Jiko.

In the parks, picking is slim, but we like Tutto Gusto and Spice Road Table (Epcot), Nomad Lounge (AK) and the new Baseline Tap House (DHS).

Overall, we really have enjoyed our recent Disney Trips now that the youngest kids in our group are 12, and they are all capable of running around the parks on their own a bit while us old farts cool off.

Territory Lounge is a great place for a quiet getaway and some great drinks and appetizers. It's one of favorite places on property. Nomad Lounge is a wonderful respite from the theme park and they also have some stellar drinks. I love sitting outside on the porch watching the flotillas go by. Geyser Point has fantastic food and the view is hard to beat, though their drinks are mostly just your basic Disney pool bar type - nothing too special.

We went to Jock Lindsey's for the first time a few days ago and had a wonderful experience. Good food and drinks and the theming is terrific - especially with the holiday overlay.

Resorts: Geyser Point, Three Bridges, Tambu Lounge, Territory Lounge, River Roost
Parks: Nomad Lounge, Dawa Bar, La Cava de Tequila (back when you could actually sit in there and take your time - it's sort of a zoo now)

Nomad
Baseline Taphouse
Abracadabar
Tutto Gusto (when it was open)
Victoria Falls (AKL)
Geyser POint
Wine Bar George - amazing wine selection by the glass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter