WDW Pass price increase

Belle2002

Mouseketeer
Just a heads up to everyone. WDW is supposed to be increasing there prices in November. This means that prices on passes will be increasing at the Disney Store (this does not include the 7 day Canadian special). The regular 5-day and 7-day hopper plus passes will be increasing in price. It has been almost 2 years since the Disney Store/WDW has had an increase. Unfortunately no exact dates have been determined and new prices are not available yet, but the increase could come as early as November 1. I suspect with our ever declining exchange rate, the price increase could be substantial. The current pass prices are done at a really good exchange rate at the Disney Store. For example, the 5 day hopper plus for an adult sells for $261 U.S. and is $379.67 CDN at the Disney Store. This works out to approx. a 46% exchange rate. Who knows what the new passes will be exchanged at!!! So, if you are planning on travelling anytime in the near future and are not taking advantage of the 7 - day special, you might want to stop by your local Disney Store and pick up some passes!!

I must be psychic phew. Was at disney store couple weeks ago,. asked about prices on passes. with discount think it was 362 cdn. So, bought 4, then, even tho trip isnt until august. I feel much better now, haha

Will this be on the 7 day buy one get one half off passes. Please tell me it ain't so. I need 2 more paychecks until I can buy ours:(

No, this does not apply to the 7 day Canadian promo. Those prices are already discounted off what the new pass prices are going to be (at least that's what we are assuming)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter